Seemore

No matter what I do I won't have the capacity to truly become enlightened

7 posts in this topic

Everyone, including myself and society is severely limited. What mechanism do you have to break free beside having a huge ego. I give up but I will try to continue to grow in being conscious in things. Maybe in my alien life I will understand and become god.

Just follow your bliss dude. You'll arrive there some day :D

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Well as J. Krishnamurti says you have to give up  time, while realizing that no matter what you do, you are the same thing that you try to escape while trying to escape, which leads to endless pointless trying in time. 

At least that is what I got whit my 1 digit brain cells I put together to try and understand this genius.

Seems legit if you ask me, for me personally I am still trying to understand if mirror is problem, or certain aspects it reflects cause problem, do we really have to throw it all away because if you do you lose some aspects of potential in you, maybe I am just being stubborn. 

1 hour ago, Seemore said:

Everyone, including myself and society is severely limited. What mechanism do you have to break free beside having a huge ego. I give up but I will try to continue to grow in being conscious in things. Maybe in my alien life I will understand and become god.

Drop ego.