Revolutionary Think

Existence of an End Game?

4 posts in this topic

Is there a finish line or is it just a forever process? @Leo Gura is saying he's just 15/100 in his spiritual development in his new blog video which is interesting. He's also saying that he's going to leave a bread crumb trail to the black hole of infinite love or something like that. So in that black hole do problems, depression, and frustration still exist because they are infinity and infinity is love and vice versa and therefore things like depression and suffering can't be separate from love and infinity? 

It's funny when I think about this I think about video games. When I finish a video game it's always a bitter sweet moment because I feel accomplished but, at the same time I crave for what's next. Then I turn into a completionist that means I back track my steps and try to get 100% clearing in the game then when that happens I feel that bitter sweet moment again because I'm looking for the next thing/adventure. When it comes to really tough parts of the video game it can feel like bashing your head against the wall to get through a certain segment then when you get the hang of it you wonder why you were stuck before and it seemed so confusing and complicated when you look back on it. At the same token there's a really hard boss at the end of the game then you go back into the side quests and you keep leveling up and you face that same boss again and beating them is like blowing the petals off a dandelion. Then you wonder ok that's the hardest challenge I wonder if there's anything harder? Your mind keeps asking what the next challenge/adventure is. Ironically in some video games when you get to the end and do the last challenge whether it's a boss or an obstacle you get the same game over screen as the screen that comes in when you used up all your lives. 

All that being said they say that cancer is just uncontrolled growth. Is that the curse of having a mind and/or attitude that only looks to grow? Is there a "the end" and/or a "game over" and ironically are we already there and looking to get to the same place we already are? Now that I look back on all this seems like it's more appropriate I put this in the strange loop section. 

Well whatever the hell or heaven this existence is I just want to look back and laugh at it. I like laughing. 

Practically speaking, there are infinitely many higher degrees/levels of consciousness. The end would be when your level of consciousness equals actual Infinite Consciousness. Which might be the case after mahasamadhi, but I'm not sure.  Awakening is when you experientially know you are Infinite Consciousness, the end is purely being Infinite Consciousness. Which is somehting far more radical. Absolutely speaking, they are the same, and you are right now pure Infinite Consciousness, but relatively and practcially speaking, you are not.

Relatively speaking, no matter how awake you are, it's still a finite consciousness, with finite phenomena. One drop within Infinity. As I said, absolutely speaking you are that Infinite Absolute Consciousness right now. When this is realized, many body-minds consider this the end. However, there are infinitely many degrees of depth of this realisation.  It is not black and white. So there is no objective line. No objective point of when that is the case. So the 'point' when someone says to have reached the end is completely random. A mouse could say that just as well as Sadhguru. Or where do you draw a hard line between the two? There is none. So saying to have reached the end doesn't have much to do with actually having reached the end (imo) but rather is a random point of when this body-mind is satisfied with the current degree of realization.

For the sake of practicality, we can somewhere create a line between a mouse and Sadhguru. And say that the mouse is not awake, while Sadhguru is awake. However, there are certainly advanced aliens out there who regard Sadhguru's degree of awakening in the exact same way as Sadhguru regards the degree of awakening of a mouse.

Edited by GreenWoods

24 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

There is none. So saying to have reached the end doesn't have much to do with actually having reached the end (imo) but rather is a random point when this body-mind is satisfied with the current degree of realization.

I guess it depend on your goal, for example if you want to help to build better understanding for sake of everyone you will have to suffer ,it is inevitable but to go trough suffering with such interests, you have to fall  over and over again to build better understanding from such places, it is ridiculously funny how many times you think you really got it just to realize it is just reflection of what is true , but not actual picture of what is true, well I guess it is reflection either way, but you can make this picture more clear.

There are great teachings  all over the place, unfortunately they are so easy to misunderstand that it is like reading Bible, just as Leo said, Spirituality at current time is that of a stone age, misunderstood and lacking any proper structure.