levani

list of ways to help the world ?

17 posts in this topic

list them here guys, one or many, i need ideas. i can't seem to find one meaningful way, i know meaning is a personal agenda thingy but I need to start somewhere.

-Make the world more beatiful

-Make the world more fair

-Make the world more technological advanced

-Give the world more order

-Make people more mindful

-Make people more educated

-Make people more disciplined

-Make people more emotionally intelligent

-Make truth more valued

-Inspire others by being an example of excellence

....Some things that I can think of, maybe one of these resonates with you

45 minutes ago, Florian said:

-Make people more mindful

-Make people more educated

this seems at the top to me

-Make people more emotionally intelligent

this too

-Make truth more valued

this is impossible, only people who are evolved/developed will go into this... you can't shove it down people's throats.. and i am not spiking anyone with psychedelics... i got morals innit, but perhaps before i die i'll load a plane up with some DMT and release it upon the world, mass awakening time haha

this though.. is interesting... this is the closest i came to.. making yt/insta videos about my physique that you can be healthy too and me playing violin private or public whatever, record it put it on social media and make money that way but............. there is a limiting belief here that i can't identify

i think it won't make enough money or something but i also know i can make it so fucking unique and cool that it does make money, shirtlessly go around and play violin for girls on the street and record it and put it on yt or something haha

to me this is sort of excellence

but i am one superficial fuck tbh so i don't know, i think being a shredded violinist playing for girls with my looks can be hedonistic and i don't want to live in hedonism innit, i spent the last year removing my hedonistic pleasures out of my life

Edited by levani

Start some kind of donation company, where you  get blue collar companies to distribute resources to low end 3rd world countries?

@Blackbeat yeah but i don't wanna squeeze anything out of people, never been my thing, if they wanna give they will give, i don't need to make something that's been done already innit

Edited by levani

@levani

6 hours ago, levani said:

this though.. is interesting... this is the closest i came to.. making yt/insta videos about my physique that you can be healthy too and me playing violin private or public whatever, record it put it on social media and make money that way but............. there is a limiting belief here that i can't identify

Maybe it's not a limiting belief but actually you don't really want to do that out of passion but rather out of hunger for recognition/love or some other negative motivation and you just can't admit that to yourself so you tell your self this scratch is a limiting belief. 

No criticism btw, I just had this myself and it seems similar to me. But I might be misjudging, obviously.

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.”

-Sri Ramana Maharshi

Best way to 'help the world' is to become awakened. The turmoil in the world is a reflection of the turmoil within, as you are God and one with everything. So the answers are within, not out there. 

1 hour ago, Florian said:

Maybe it's not a limiting belief but actually you don't really want to do that out of passion but rather out of hunger for recognition/love or some other negative motivation and you just can't admit that to yourself so you tell your self this scratch is a limiting belief. 

very possibly yes bro, super super possible, i will try and render that

36 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

Best way to 'help the world' is to become awakened. The turmoil in the world is a reflection of the turmoil within, as you are God and one with everything. So the answers are within, not out there. 

so you're saying that increasing my consciousness will allow me to realize my life purpose ?

learn how to tell the truth and stop being a devil. become a massive value provider

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

13 hours ago, Godhead said:

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.”

-Sri Ramana Maharshi

Is that so?

@Thought Art how can i learn to tell the truth ? and i'm trying to see in which way I can provide value broski

in the very process now

@blackchair yeah bro as if it was like a button, i'm finding authenticity every day, striving towards it i guess but it's not like anone night transformation to be 100% authentic, in fact i thibk in society it's impossible

18 hours ago, levani said:

how can i learn to tell the truth ? 

Truth is the stories you tell yourself. Whatever the story is, that is truth. Become a good story-teller. Create stories that serve you and don't tell yourself stories that don't serve you. Those stories will be your Truth. 

15 hours ago, levani said:

@blackchair yeah bro as if it was like a button, i'm finding authenticity every day, striving towards it i guess but it's not like anone night transformation to be 100% authentic, in fact i thibk in society it's impossible

:x:x:x

p.s someone called me bro:$

Edited by blackchair

On 28/01/2021 at 3:27 PM, Florian said:

this sounds very nice!