Blackhawk

According to quantum mechanics observation creates reality+quote from Einstein

9 posts in this topic

I'm currently reading the book "Quantum Enigma: Physics Encounters Consciousness. 2nd Edition". It's quite good, but it contains lots of complicated technical stuff which only a genius in quantum mechanics can understand.

From it I found this quote from Albert Einstein:

“It is basic for physics that one assumes a real world existing independently from any act of perception - but this we do not know."

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg23631510-200-consciously-quantum-how-you-make-everything-real/

But the thing which scientists don't agree about is: what counts as observation?

According to many scientists observation isn't the same thing as consciousness. But to me it seems difficult to remove consciousness from observation..

Observation in my book is conciousness since everything is conciousness 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Observation means any form of measurement, which of course is ultimately happening within your consciousness.

So of course QM only works within consciousness, but the scientists are not conscious enough to understand that, hence they say dumb things.

What scientists don't understand is that to measure a quantum particle using a laser or bubble chamber, that requires the scientist to be conscious! For fuck's sake they are so dumb. As if a laser can exist outside of your consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Observation means any form of measurement, which of course is ultimately happening within your consciousness.

So of course QM only works within consciousness, but the scientists are not conscious enough to understand that, hence they say dumb things.

What scientists don't understand is that to measure a quamtum particle using a laser or bubble chamber, that requires the scientist to be conscious! For fuck's sake they are so dumb.

Maybe because of their materialistic view? because they think consciousness is something brain produces and so they never can understand.

Just now, m0hsen said:

Maybe because of their materialistic view? because they think consciousness is something brain produces and so they never can understand.

But I dont understand how they can think that they can avoid a concious observer, even if it is in another room it is still an observation of a concious being being concious of that room

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

11 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Maybe because of their materialistic view?

Of course

Materialist + realist + dualist

A triple wammy of falsehood.

The embarassment of modern science.

Materialist cucks ;)

They won't teach you that at MIT.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Observation is a part of consciousness and consciousness is a part of observation. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

14 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

But I dont understand how they can think

Yes just because they only think, they are dumb and unconscious as fuck! Haha

I think without stupidity, I would not be here. Which is funny.