Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Conscious life

what is your view on morality?

13 posts in this topic

should one Go Meta with morality or one shouldn't care about at all. I understood morality given in the bible are foundational framework for certain people and can serve the entire humanity and all in the cosmos at any time and at any degree. for example morality have different stages for different people, like Sprial dynamics. the ten commandments from different Sprial levels. 

For example for stage turquoise the 10 commandments would be. 

1. you shall no have other God's before me. which can be interpreted as not making oneself god, or other living and non living things as God. when one realizes that everthing is God consciousness derivation, but would like to see them as God. which makes it idolatry. because low consciousness things can't be God but devil. because we can't materialise God. also Labeling oneself as God creates ego, unconscious identification, or self concept. self concept isn't god but ego. and if one isn't infinitely conscious of the thing what he is talking about put him on the same pedestal as others low conscious level, like bule religious fanatic mindset. a person could understand every ant is God because of lack of conscious experience of what is talking about, only it can create self concept. therefore as you can see the commandments are foundational. 

What do you think, I will discuss more about the rest commandments if you are interested. 

There's a new law that comes about when you are born again, the law of love written on your heart. 

Once you become born again, the only thing you will want to do is love everything unconditionally

1 hour ago, Aaron p said:

There's a new law that comes about when you are born again, the law of love written on your heart. 

Once you become born again, the only thing you will want to do is love everything unconditionally

I don't think love always solve problems. strong moral discipline are required. for example at this current of my consciousness I am aware of that every living being is me, god itself. such as ant, cockroch etc. but to be loving consciously on this creatures is difficult. and I learnt a great lesson from janiasm, that they see every creature as themselves and they avoid accidental hurt and killing of these beings. even if I didn't give that much care at least to know to hurt them is sin. I call this Meta morality. 

relative. Develop absolute transcendent morality. If it exists, God allows it. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

23 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

relative. Develop absolute transcendent morality. If it exists, God allows it. 

absolutely morality does not exist. to be moral is immoral, i talk about according to self actualization. 

Edited by Conscious life
missing word

Why would you harm yourself. 

Is it the dream you want to dream. 

Everything explained. 

Atleast on this forum you got to see that lies deceptions playing devilish games etc get exposed because THIS  as Vegan likes to point out, is literally TRUTH. 

GOD

It seems I can't hide some stuff ha. Unbeleivable but can change it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Once again I saw moral relativism and it's good for acceptance of Everything as yourself (which is true, but it is just awakening induced without practises and actual experience but through teachings). Yes all nasty stuff is you. Yet to really be who you really are you will love Everything back. So Love and Goodness pays off, doesn't sound logical to you maybe but it's true because it is The  Truth. You will dream wonderful dream. That's what you want. 

Guy with abs and hazel eyes. 

Wow nailed it without even taking my shirt off and paying women. Proud of myself. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

I believe that morality is immoral. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

6 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Since I always was no nonsense. 

What your ❤️ says?

58e0bc6b4a72e.jpg

17 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I believe that morality is immoral. 

Will you be ok with me raping you and causing you physical pain, molesting you etc... 

Would you even like to witness that. 

I myself was victim of devilry and had in my life people who gone through this stuff. If you guys think it's all ok all God. Well do you really, really deep down beleive in that. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity It's a joke. I don't believe morality is immoral, because if I did, then I would be believing in morality. Irony, hypocrisy, etc. Ha ha

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost