Adrian325

What's happening when I use a Ouija board

27 posts in this topic

Everytime I used a Ouija board it felt like I was on the phone with someone. Like they were texting and I was speaking. What's up with that?

Feels like somethin but I think I know what you mean. Everything is eternally nothing type of vibe. 

Naw,I really experienced this. It feels like a magnet pulling the planchette and sometimes would come out from under my fingers. I've even converted some friends individually at different times in my life who were completely non believers in the supernatural...I'm all about this path with Leo and have done alot of psychedelics while listening to his videos and other guided meditations. Ive experienced the truth and now I'm just curious about little stuff like Ouija. Its a strange thing and the conversations I had on it were trippy

You don't. I drew one up a few times on just cardboard or paper and used a guitar pick for a planchette and it still worked. 

Trust your own direct experience right? What I experienced,I'm still trying to find out. 

1 hour ago, Adrian325 said:

Everytime I used a Ouija board it felt like I was on the phone with someone. Like they were texting and I was speaking. What's up with that?

You've exposed the workings of the sub conscious mind vs. the conscious mind. 

I've scene videos on that actually and still have to disagree. Because I wasn't pushing the planchette,it was peeing pulled and taking my fingers with it,also because the tips of my fingers were barely making contact,sometimes it would get away from me. I don't expect for you to believe me and I don't want to try and convince anyone. I just don't know if it was a spirit anymore because my new truth of about being God and how everything is pure consciousness. That's the rub

If you have the subconscious intention for the board to work without you controlling it, your finger will involuntarily move stuff without you consciously directing it.

3 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

your finger will involuntarily move stuff without you consciously directing it.

The sub conscious mind is doing the directing.

Thank y'all for the help. Leo wasn't lying about it bein lonely at the top. I'm glad I finally joined up with yall

Redirect that question towards yourself. Why does it matter whether it's real or not? What does you asking that question say about you? What do you desire? Is it eternal life/life after death? Are you trying to cling to those that you've lost? What are you trying to get out of this?

What if it's just your mind telling itself a story? What if it actually IS real? What would change? What would remain the same.

Use this as an invitation to explore the deeper workings of your own mind. To gain a deeper understanding of your subconscious. Your fears and desires.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

6 minutes ago, Adrian325 said:

Thank y'all for the help. Leo wasn't lying about it bein lonely at the top. I'm glad I finally joined up with yall

It's all "you" like it or not.:)

That's what I'm doing now. I'm a little lost and don't want to ignore it even tho it's so easily could be shoved off as silly or I could just agree with the science and push it away but I know that it will bother till Ive experienced the truth of it. I may have that be my next focused intention the next time I trip. 

1 minute ago, cetus said:

It's all "you" like it or not.:)

That's what's up ?

27 minutes ago, Adrian325 said:

I'm a little lost and don't want to ignore it even tho it's so easily could be shoved off as silly or I could just agree with the science and push it away but I know that it will bother till Ive experienced the truth of it.

Ask yourself if that is even possible. How exactly do you know what it is you that are experiencing? How do you know it's ghosts and not you subconscious mind? Or perhaps it's 4th dimensional extraterrestrials who are just fucking around and having a good laugh while watching you freak out? What if it's fairies? What if it's the CIA using some kind of mind control beams?! What if it's your cat who is secretly a witch with magic powers?

See you can come up with a lot of different explanations and theories. You can spend countless hours just thinking about that stuff. Expanding upon those stories. You can use your biased mind to come to your own biased conclusion via cherry picking just the right experiences, thoughts, resources and 'evidence' that will lead you to your desired outcome, which is to fulfill your own agenda and strengten your ego. But ultimately you don't know a thing. You might see that something is happening when you use that Ouya board, but what exactly is it? Do you know the story behind what is happening? Do you know the story behind that story? Do you know the story behind that stories, story?

My point is that "not knowing" is perfectly fine! :)

You don't have to know. If that Ouya board helps you realize your highest goals, then go for it! But don't confuse truth for the truth.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Ask yourself if that is even possible. How exactly do you know what it is you that are experiencing? How do you know it's ghosts and not you subconscious mind? Or perhaps it's 4th dimensional extraterrestrials who are just fucking around and having a good laugh while watching you freak out? What if it's fairies? What if it's the CIA using some kind of mind control beams?! What if it's your cat who is secretly a witch with magic powers?

See you can come up with a lot of different explanations and theories. You can spend countless hours just thinking about that stuff. Expanding upon those stories. You can use your biased mind to come to your own biased conclusion via cherry picking just the right experiences, thoughts, resources and 'evidence' that will lead you to your desired outcome, which is to fulfill your own agenda and strengten your ego. But ultimately you don't know a thing. You might see that something is happening when you use that Ouya board, but what exactly is it? Do you know the story behind what is happening? Do you know the story behind that story? Do you know the story behind that stories, story?

The thing is that some of your examples are possible and others are not. The ones that are more likely can be determined.

@AtheisticNonduality Oh yeah no definitely. There is a hierarchy. But in the end we can't come to a definite conclusion. We can only make assumptions and try to weight the likelihood of something being true, which isn't the same as actually experiencing something as being true. (I suppose)

beep boop