Vibroverse

Infinite Intelligence

47 posts in this topic

We are all sometimes where he is in the moment. In rage and so on. It is ok. 

Edited by Vibroverse

23 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeah.

God is hallucinating every possible scenario I think.

In which your scenario and human body is one of it, and mine other.

Ultimately from my own experiences i can confirm this:

What we are is a dimensionless dot of awareness which contains infinity, this dot of awareness in lack of better words is even beyond nothing and something,  it is prior to the concepts of nothing and something. 

It is not even pure nothingness. 

It is undefinable YET it is the truth.

It contains all information and frequencys possible. 

On my last trip I merged with it and there was the ultimate groundless ground, the best word I can use is pure awareness. 

Nothing can be outside of it, thats why you cant die.

Body and personality dies and memories, but this dot is the Absolute. Zero.

If we can conclude that conciousness is that which imagines differences and experiences,  then awareness is prior to it.

Awareness is the groundless ground. 

But it has no qualites whatsoever. 

So it assumes the form of infinite Mind in which it creates forms.

This is what I have confirmed,  and this awareness is all ALONE and there is nothing else that exists or non exists. 

It is prior to being or non being,  it is non existence arising as existence haha its seem impossible but ..

Or we can say it is PURE EXISTENCE and it is the groundless ground, nothing behind.  Cause it imagines a where and a how.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Consciousness is what forms every moment, so it is not really about knowing the past and future, it is about creating the past and future in the eternal present moment. So let's create the frickin positive timeline. 

11 hours ago, RealTruth said:

You just said if you "zoom ou enough" ( whatever zoom out enough even means ) you can "see" that the present and past and future are all "simultaneous"..and can be "seen at once"..

Well this is clearly false as each moment is a new moment and the past is gone. 9/11 is gone. Hitler and the war is gone. 200 years ago is waaaay gone....

But then, you say that "no future is set in stone" and no "one future or one past" "exist".. but previously you said they do exist and can be "seen at once" {contradiction n°1}.

Then you say " everything happening is now" (contradiction n°2) you said there was a future that is "happening at once mish mashed with the past in a distorted linear fashion that if you "zoom out enough" you "can see it". 

You don't make any sense dude. And it's been years that you don't make any fucking sense. Your posts are literally worse than Gura's theories, you get a prize for that dumbness.. 

You then say "There are "infinite" versions of possible configurations" (well there isn't, according to you, nothing is set in stone and no "one future" exist....then how the fuck can there be "infinity possible configurations"? Where is it coming from? Are aliens continually writing scripts for each moment of each person on earth? How do you know the number of "possible configurations"??? Oh, you don't know..so you must day THERE ARE UNDEFINED PATHS WHICH YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU'RE LOOKING AT.

You're right. I'm full of shit ?

@RealTruth There is no such a thing as you (as ego), adamq8 nor leo, because Everything and everyone is YOU. No self is love. Therefore disrespecting others comes from root of ego. if you disrespect other, it is clear to realize that you are not even in the beginning of spirituality. Firstly, fix your egoistic problems then come talk to people.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

51 minutes ago, James123 said:

@RealTruth There is no such a thing as you (as ego), adamq8 nor leo, because Everything and everyone is YOU. No self is love. Therefore disrespecting others comes from root of ego. if you disrespect other, it is clear to realize that you are not even in the beginning of spirituality. Firstly, fix your egoistic problems then come talk to people.

❤ ✅

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius