Vibroverse

Infinite Intelligence

47 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Vibroverse said:

Noone else ?

Since there is no other. All you. Infinite Self/Actual Love. 

On 1/24/2021 at 5:37 PM, ivankiss said:

If you zoom out enough; the past, the present and the future are all happening simultaneously and can be seen at once. Crystal clearly.

Keep in mind; nothing is set in stone. There is no one past and no one future. There are infinite versions and configurations.

Everything is now. And nothing is.

You just said if you "zoom ou enough" ( whatever zoom out enough even means ) you can "see" that the present and past and future are all "simultaneous"..and can be "seen at once"..

Well this is clearly false as each moment is a new moment and the past is gone. 9/11 is gone. Hitler and the war is gone. 200 years ago is waaaay gone....

But then, you say that "no future is set in stone" and no "one future or one past" "exist".. but previously you said they do exist and can be "seen at once" {contradiction n°1}.

Then you say " everything happening is now" (contradiction n°2) you said there was a future that is "happening at once mish mashed with the past in a distorted linear fashion that if you "zoom out enough" you "can see it". 

You don't make any sense dude. And it's been years that you don't make any fucking sense. Your posts are literally worse than Gura's theories, you get a prize for that dumbness.. 

You then say "There are "infinite" versions of possible configurations" (well there isn't, according to you, nothing is set in stone and no "one future" exist....then how the fuck can there be "infinity possible configurations"? Where is it coming from? Are aliens continually writing scripts for each moment of each person on earth? How do you know the number of "possible configurations"??? Oh, you don't know..so you must day THERE ARE UNDEFINED PATHS WHICH YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU'RE LOOKING AT.

Edited by RealTruth

On 1/24/2021 at 7:50 PM, Leo Gura said:

**No one knows who** made them. It's no mystery.

There, fixed it for you.

Oh nvm, you're the guy who thinks your mother giving birth to you was your choice before you born, or that there is such thing as "higher consciousness" that we all shared before the umiverse began to exist so we created the universe... or that isolated events are actually part of some weird freaky schizophrenic consciousness system that we are part of... and that people are not self aware enough to see it and that's how you're alone in the quest for seeking this schizophrenic consciousness through DMT.... the key to unlock the entire BS you speak about.  ?

I wonder how are there ppl who are still subconsciously programmed and manipulated by you? When it's clear your content has been hilarious and contradictory for years.

What does your mother tells you when you tell her it wasn't her choice giving you birth? Does she laigh at you? How is your brother going? Did he receive the messages we give him about you? 

Edited by RealTruth

5 minutes ago, RealTruth said:

There, fixed it for you.

Oh nvm, you're the guy who thinks your mother giving birth to you was your choice before you born, or that there is such thing as "higher consciousness" that we all shared before the umiverse began to exist so we created the universe... or that isolated events are actually part of some weird freaky schizophrenic consciousness system that we are part of... and that people are not self aware enough to see it and that's how you're alone in the quest for seeking this schizophrenic consciousness through DMT.... the key to unlock the entire BS you speak about.  ?

I wonder how are there ppl who are still subconsciously programmed and manipulated by you? When it's clear your content has been hilarious and contradictory for years.

Wake up to the fact that what he is saying is not a belief or idealogy,  it is ur problem for being closed minded thinking you know stuff. 

Stop thinking.

You hallucinate your entire reality.

This is not a game or a play, this is the most radical thing you will ever know or experience.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

On 1/24/2021 at 8:37 PM, zeroISinfinity said:

Since there is other people. That's why I am a clown who spend my day sitting my ass on a chair looking at a pc screen on a forum contradicting myself talking to others. You all can laugh at my idiotic contradictory posts now. I am a definition of an absolute fucking clown

I totally agree with your post now Zero. You finally said something that is 100% true out of all the utter gibberish you posted on this forum for years. 

What does your parents think of you? That you're a total fucking loser? Did they abandon your idiocy for good? ??

Edited by RealTruth

1 minute ago, Adamq8 said:

Wake up to the fact that what he is saying is not a belief or idealogy,  it is ur problem for being closed minded thinking you know stuff. 

Stop thinking.

This is not a game or a play, this is the most radical thing you will ever know or experience

He's clearly not here to learn anything, casting pearls before swine here

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

7 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

Stop thinking.

This is not a game or a play, this is the most radical thing you will ever know or experience.

Ohhh I got one triggered moron who thinks I am new to his entire bullshit ????????

"Stop thinking"

Oh you would love for me to do that, wouldn't you? To shut off my thinking so you can spout your absolute gibberish at me and so I can be a submissive moron like you who has no subconscious filters anymore when it comes to morons who command your life.

"YoU'R HaLlUcInETENg YouRA EnTiRa LiFeZ "

THis Iz Zo RaDiCaLz

??????

Go the fuck away moron

Edited by RealTruth

Just now, Osaid said:

He's clearly not here to learn anything, casting pearls before swine here

Agreed.  This trolls and clowns getting in here talking about this with no clue what it means. 

They actually think awakening is some bullshit disorder, when in fact awakening is to see that there never ever was a person named .... and living a life.

It is all a fiction albeit a persistent one ?

- Pseudo-dionysius 

2 minutes ago, RealTruth said:

Ohhh I got one triggered moron who thinks I am new to his entire bullshit ????????

"Stop thinking"

Oh you would love for me to do that, wouldn't you? To shut off my thinking so you can spout your absolute gibberish at me and so I can be a submissive moron like you who has no subconscious filters anymore when it comes to morons who command your life.

"YoU'R HaLlUcInETENg YouRA EnTiRa RaAlItY "

??????

Go the fuck away moron

Haha yeah you are a mature guy.

Obviously you dont understand this at all , if you are not new and you know this you have a weird way of displaying your growth. 

It is normal for the Ego to feel threatened dude :)

It is normal to have doubts and get pissed off, but trying to prove someone wrong is not a sign of maturity imo. 

Instead you should try everything that is laid out for you in this forum and on Leos videos, try it for 1 year and verify for yourself if this is bullshit or nah. 

Keep an open mind and dont be quick to dismiss things you dont yet understand. 

We are here for you if you have any questions and so forth. 

It is a good community but a community requires we all work together and not going in posting troll posts with an attitude imo. 

Better to keep an open mind and ask if you are uncertain about a specific topic. 

Cheers mate.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

11 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

Haha yeah you are a mature guy.

Obviously you dont understand this at all , if you are not new and you know this you have a weird way of displaying your growth. 

It is normal for the Ego to feel threatened dude :)

It is normal to have doubts and get pissed off, but trying to prove someone wrong is not a sign of maturity imo. 

Instead you should try everything that is laid out for you in this forum and on Leos videos, try it for 1 year and verify for yourself if this is bullshit or nah. 

Keep an open mind and dont be quick to dismiss things you dont yet understand. 

We are here for you if you have any questions and so forth. 

It is a good community but a community requires we all work together and not going in posting troll posts with an attitude imo. 

Better to keep an open mind and ask if you are uncertain about a specific topic. 

Cheers mate.

Don't you think I know what I'm talking about? You idiots who are brainwashed by this absolute and utter hogwash need a slap in the face.

That's all you can do when cult beliefs are threatened..is an thought-foem egregore you built... the word 'ego' is used automatically. It is called a 'defense mechanism' to block any other person from criticizing it.

You're in a trance.

You claim my life is a hallucination, I am a hallucination, the past was also a dream.... then why are you so triggered about someone who you think is hallucinating himself?  Why am i triggering your beliefs now? See how this mind game works? 

But the problem is that you are not talking with fools or 15 year old virgins who access this forum and are brainwashed by this bald dumb incel nospheratu called Leo Gura..so you can't fool me into this mind game. Bad luck dog.

Btw..Leo Gura is a virgin. An incel who doesn't fuck nobody and never had a single hot woman in his life. He is fooling you big time when he talks about getting woman or his stupid "survival" theory.

"We are all here for you"

You don't get it, do you? You gotta be freaking kidding me. I don't want your bullshit. I'm here to call this bullshit out. I'm here to end Leo Gura's game and put him where he deserves. 

Edited by RealTruth

30 minutes ago, RealTruth said:

I'm here to end Leo Gura's game and put him where he deserves. 

No, you're just gonna get banned lol

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@RealTruth

Im sorry to hear that Leo somehow has offended you.

But this is not some mere mind game or fantasy. 

We say ego because it is ego ?

Wakey wakey. 

You are lost in your own mind trying to go on an crusade saving people from the cult leader Leo, cant you see the delusion your mind puts you under?

Leo is a guy sharing his findings and he has really in depth videos and content thats all.

If you want someone to listen to you , you might not want  to go in with an offensive attitude against people here.

You clearly have no idea what kind of people it is here on this forum.

There is alot of wisdom in here from all kinds of people.

Maybe you should try to listen as well.

Mutual respect. 

And yes your life as a character you think you are is pure fiction and thats that.

Even everything you learned about reality or the universe is pure fiction too.

It is so radical the things you can verify that you wont believe it. 

But you are ALL ALONE.

Dreaming this shit up.

Life is a hallucination because there is not any substance behind anything, its Emptiness. 

This is extremely threatening to your life and you will never look at Life the same after this kind of insights and experience.

But for you im delusional and thats fine.

But be careful with your own assumptions, question everything. 

- Pseudo-dionysius 

1 hour ago, Adamq8 said:

Stop thinking.

But not the POVs person reality. God hallucinates the whole infinity, in where different POVs of reality appear

What you are saying is pure solipsism

There is no Leo. He is the void, like everything else. And yes you are imagining Leo into being. If you believe that Leo is someone like that, you will imagine Leo as someone like that and your point will be proven to you, because there is no Leo. There is no object. There is no outer reality. And I really appreciate your desire to be self sufficient and not trusting anything but your own logic. And I definitely don't disagree with your anger, if it gives you a feeling of relief like that, I support it, because it gets you closer to who you really are. Feeling less and less bad like that. 

And guys, don't take his anger and rage as a personel thing. He feels bad and trying to find relief to feel powerful and good again. 

23 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

But not the POVs person reality. God hallucinates the whole infinity, in where different POVs of reality appear

What you are saying is pure solipsism

I can neither deny or confirm what youre saying,  my own experiences put me totally alone, not when the ego is there but when you see through reality, " you" are alone because of oneness,  there is no entitys in existence it is only one thing,  tho im not saying that only my ego is here.

But there is not trillions of different awarenesses,  there is 1 awareness and that is ALL.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

When someone feels powerless, they cannot think peacefully and logically. So as Jesus says it is easy to love those who are easy to love, the real mastery is loving your enemy. 

44 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

I can neither deny or confirm what youre saying,  my own experiences put me totally alone, not when the ego is there but when you see through reality, " you" are alone because of oneness,  there is no entitys in existence it is only one thing,  tho im not saying that only my ego is here.

But there is not trillions of different awarenesses,  there is 1 awareness and that is ALL.

Yeah.

God is hallucinating every possible scenario I think.

In which your scenario and human body is one of it, and mine other.

2 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

@RealTruth

Im sorry to hear that Leo somehow has offended you.

But this is not some mere mind game or fantasy. 

We say ego because it is ego ?

Wakey wakey. 

You are lost in your own mind trying to go on an crusade saving people from the cult leader Leo, cant you see the delusion your mind puts you under?

Leo is a guy sharing his findings and he has really in depth videos and content thats all.

If you want someone to listen to you , you might not want  to go in with an offensive attitude against people here.

You clearly have no idea what kind of people it is here on this forum.

There is alot of wisdom in here from all kinds of people.

Maybe you should try to listen as well.

Mutual respect. 

And yes your life as a character you think you are is pure fiction and thats that.

Even everything you learned about reality or the universe is pure fiction too.

It is so radical the things you can verify that you wont believe it. 

But you are ALL ALONE.

Dreaming this shit up.

Life is a hallucination because there is not any substance behind anything, its Emptiness. 

This is extremely threatening to your life and you will never look at Life the same after this kind of insights and experience.

But for you im delusional and thats fine.

But be careful with your own assumptions, question everything. 

Wise words, if one can hear them.