Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Max1993

How To Reach Nirvana (Thank You Leo and Everyone Here!))

22 posts in this topic

Nonmatter how chaotic and unpredictable everything appears to be on the surface, there is only one probe being sent through infinity, but as it's sending itself, it is seeing those instances when it has sent itself before and after as well, all around it, it's nested in this funhouse of mirrors. Each instance of being, as its exploring infinity, is nothingness but it is so focused on you right now that it can't be aware of existing as other beings while it is focusing on you, it is creating the illusion of interacting with many others, its all alone exploring and has all of eternity to explore, so it changes as it explores, allowing it to be infinite selves while being surrounded by those same instances of its own moments of exploration! 

So if you see your Mother, that means you have explored that instance already, so not remembering yourself doing that is enough for her to appear unpredictable to you and as an "other". This is you as the one being, playing hide and go seek, with just you, just you beside your damn self. You can change and forget that you have changed an infinite amount of times. That's how you can convince yourself that you are surrounded by an infinite amount of unique beings, who seem to have different motivations, personalities, and childhoods. Even looking into the eyes of an animal, is a more accurate mirror of yourself than an actual mirror! They are a mirror of your pure being or your ancient self in that one time when you explored that thing, everything around you is your pure self, you are taking an eternity to explore it in all the ways you can imagine, these ways somehow keep getting more fun and rich without end!

If you were to only explore infinity in the 5th dimension, you would explore it all at once and be done with infinity without even getting started, so that's why you are in this 3rd dimension. Imagine being in a play where you play every character, one character at a time, but you run around so fast that it does not appear that you are changing into different outfits, but rather there is this group of beings that seem to appear all together on stage. You are not even aware that you are generating this fake party for yourself, as your own design has these anti-loneliness properties, featuring the ability to forget that you have put on the other costumes before. 

All that you are trying so hard to obtain here, will only amount to memories, so, why not reach Nirvana now? Feel the high that must be felt by infinity, what better thing could you even be? Feel the way infinity would feel, when it realizes that it's infinity, what a high it must be to know that each lifetime is this ever-increasing pleasure, not pain, you are a silly baby that will survive death, don’t you realize that you get to eat Tiramisu here and somehow all the dinosaurs are gone. That’s what ever-increasing pleasure and joy is! BE what you really are already, you don’t have to always play your game, be what you always were, forget that “human” thing, that's a garbage idea, a failed attempt to understand something by an Ape, you have been living as a dumb idea farted out by an Ape, ignorance is actually the fear you feel, like a scarred kitten.  

You are actually an explorer of every paradise and every good drama, it's not suffering it's a good drama that always gets closer to paradise, that’s what you will always be without end, not an Ape. Now extend this concept to the galaxies that you see around you, YOU were in those costumes too, hello? It only takes one, YOU specifically, sitting here now, as you are to do it all! 

Starting now, if you never forget the real reasons for your bliss, your bliss will NEVER forget you. 

54 minutes ago, Max1993 said:

forget that “human” thing, that's a garbage idea, a failed attempt to understand something by an Ape, you have been living as a dumb idea farted out by an Ape, ignorance is actually the fear you feel, like a scarred kitten.  

Dont you think that these all knowledge comes from the “human”, (every word you know, every knowledge you have, including yourself as body and being in universe, exploring infinity or yourself as god vs..) ? 

57 minutes ago, Max1993 said:

You are actually an explorer of every paradise and every good drama, it's not suffering it's a good drama that always gets closer to paradise, that’s what you will always be without end, not an Ape. Now extend this concept to the galaxies that you see around you, YOU were in those costumes too, hello?

The so called “human” learned what infinity, paradise, you and explorer is. If the “human” is just a thought, how can you trust or take  granted the knowledge its has been learned (including word of “learning”)? 

1 hour ago, Max1993 said:

BE what you really are already,

If you are just yourself, is learning possible? Or what is possible or learning? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Stop existing. Being the moment. Realizing you were never born. You were never a person.

He, quite a surrender you got to do to reach nirvana.

But hey, it´s a decision. Nobody is putting a gun to your head to constantly create a self :) Yet you keep doing it. 

@James123 Yes, knowledge does come from humans since you can try to understand yourself in an infinite amount of ways, but you can get in touch with what it feels like to be nothing or infinity, and this is a very liberating context to live from! :) 

@James123 You can be enlightened and blissed out most of the time, and also continue learning because what's more fun than exploring infinity for eternity? I can still discover more beautiful aspects of God while still feeling like an immortal in this dream, God doesn't just want to be always disciplined like a monk he wants to have sex sometimes that's why he invented it lol 

@Javfly33 After nirvana and death, you probably begin to miss all those dramas of being a child and your first break-up and the beauty and nuance of stuff like that, that's why you always shatter the perfect oneness/crystallization at the end of time :)  The Big Bang again and again

@James123 You are right, it comes for us apes so we cant really trust all this enlightenment information at face value, but having self-love, to the point where it spills on to others so they feel self-love, is the best thing that we can spiritually/mechanically do, whatever you want to call it, maybe we can't know Truth but we can FEEL Truth, love even strengthens the immune system, it's love, unity and acceptance is love, what else could infinity possibly do other than to become a closer, and more loving creative family of one over and over again :) 

10 minutes ago, Max1993 said:

@Javfly33 After nirvana and death, you probably begin to miss all those dramas of being a child and your first break-up and the beauty and nuance of stuff like that, that's why you always shatter the perfect oneness/crystallization at the end of time :)  The Big Bang again and again

Of course that does make perfect sense.

Nirvana only seems very attractive from the point of view of separation and fear, but I imagine once I am in that nondual love for some Infinity years It makes perfect sense to imagine a reality again with its pleasures and suferings 

@Javfly33 Exactly, you didn't have to create suffering but you couldn't resist the beauty of having reached the other side, so living from this nondual perspective and slowly burning off the dark selfish energies within you is I how you can get closer and closer to Christs/Buddha's consciousness and then ultimately nothing, every moment is perfect when you realize suffering is this generous teacher of love and realization, the universe is guiding you towards happiness every moment, it is really a perfect design. You don't know what else to do as God and you don't like arriving, you just like doing and moving towards one side of duality or the other, forever.  

I think that to get close to nirvana , or enlightenment, or the name of the openess to the reality, you have to go through the wall of logical thought. To say that God has done such a thing for such a reason is wrong by definition. the truth is very slippery and as soon as you try to catch it it disappears. openness is to stop thinking, give up defining, abandon the mind. as if you had grown up in absolute solitude, without language, without any human contact. It's not easy to abandon all human bondage, but I think once you start, it goes pretty fast

@Breakingthewall Once you have given up, what is left? ?

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

37 minutes ago, Max1993 said:

@Javfly33 Exactly, you didn't have to create suffering but you couldn't resist the beauty of having reached the other side, so living from this nondual perspective and slowly burning off the dark selfish energies within you is I how you can get closer and closer to Christs/Buddha's consciousness and then ultimately nothing, every moment is perfect when you realize suffering is this generous teacher of love and realization, the universe is guiding you towards happiness every moment, it is really a perfect design. You don't know what else to do as God and you don't like arriving, you just like doing and moving towards one side of duality or the other, forever.  

What if this is just another story of the ego to keep itself Alive?

@James123 Yes, knowledge does come from humans since you can try to understand yourself in an infinite amount of ways, but you can get in touch with what it feels like to be nothing or infinity, and this is a very liberating context to live from! :) 

“You” can “experience “ infinity. Because i f you dont know what is infinite, how can you know that you have “experienced “ “infinity “.  Many people experience nothingness with psychedelics, but because of the thought process still continues, you can never really really become nothingness. Nothingness can not be “experienced”, can just “be”. Because only when you “not know”, you can be nothing. And thats what the awakening is.  

@James123 You can be enlightened and blissed out most of the time, and also continue learning because what's more fun than exploring infinity for eternity? I can still discover more beautiful aspects of God while still feeling like an immortal in this dream, God doesn't just want to be always disciplined like a monk he wants to have sex sometimes that's why he invented it lol 

Enlightenment is freedom, if you talking about bliss as freedom. Yes it is. Flawlessness, effortlessness. You are already what you are, instead of “you” are having “sex”, let go of the thought of “self”, and be the “sex”. 1000 times more feeling than as average person do. With an empty mind, be it directly. Because it is not “sex”, it is you (same goes for “love”).

Edited by James123

19 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Breakingthewall Once you have give up, what is left? ?

I'm not sure, because my mind doesn't give up easily, it's a process of understanding that it's nothing that you can grasp. Left something that you live while it is but cannot remember when it is hidden, a kind of perception, understanding without concept...I'm just scratching the surface

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

“ instead of “you” are having “sex”, let go of the thought of “self”, and be the “sex”. 1000 times more feeling than as average person do. With an empty mind, be it directly. Because it is not “sex”, it is you (same goes for “love”).

Exactly, same goes for looking the blue sky, there is not you , an act of observation, and a sky, with an empty mind all are one

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'm not sure, because my mind doesn't give up easily, it's a process of understanding that it's nothing that you can grasp. Left something that you live while it is but cannot remember when it is hidden, a kind of perception, understanding without concept...I'm just scratching the surface

Mind = ego. I have learned not to trust my mind. Instead of grasping, be. You have integrity, bro. Fly.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

7 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Mind = ego. I have learned not to trust my mind. Instead of grasping, be. You have integrity, bro. Fly.

Thanks for your words my friend, once you see that the logical mind is the jail that keeps you prisoner, there is no other option but liberation. The problem is that as it happens to prisoners who have been in jail for a long time, they only know that and freedom seems strange to them. The vertigo of don't have nothing to grasp, but we must get used to that, it's the freedom

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Of course that does make perfect sense.

Nirvana only seems very attractive from the point of view of separation and fear, but I imagine once I am in that nondual love for some Infinity years It makes perfect sense to imagine a reality again with its pleasures and suferings 

2 hours ago, Max1993 said:

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

What if this is just another story of the ego to keep itself Alive?

Nirvana or enlightenment is realization of nothing has never happened (birth, death, universe, infinite, life vs just happens within the process of thoughts, which is naming, labeling and putting meaning on the words and thoughts. Even saying thoughts to “thoughts “, words to “words”). Unfortunately, conversations quoted above is just the story of ego. Because, ego is alive (just a thought as a thought ), not You. ? There is no life nor death, you are already what you are. ? 

Additionally, do you guys think that these are conversations or words or you are alive and talking in forum? If answer is “yes”. It is because “you” “think”. ? Thats what so called “ego” and so called “self” is. ? There is no “you” nor “thinking” , Now is before birth. This is the Truth.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Exactly, same goes for looking the blue sky, there is not you , an act of observation, and a sky, with an empty mind all are one

Definitely ?✊ All is “nothingness”, which is You.

Edited by James123

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Thanks for your words my friend, once you see that the logical mind is the jail that keeps you prisoner, there is no other option but liberation. The problem is that as it happens to prisoners who have been in jail for a long time, they only know that and freedom seems strange to them. The vertigo of don't have nothing to grasp, but we must get used to that, it's the freedom

The mind demands security, in an inherently insecure world. Embrace the space. Socrates was right. It's like leaving the cave, and allowing your eyes to adjust to the light. Once you see clearly, it isn't scary any more. It is love, and it is beautiful beyond what we could have imagined, back in the cave.

15 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi