JayySur

Trump concedes the 2020 election

7 posts in this topic

Compare the formal address to just yesterday while the Capitol riot was still in progress:

Looks like his cabinet told him you are getting 25th'd if you don't read this script

Translation: Don't impeach me. Oh, and I plan on grifting forever.

@JayySur

Good ol' Donny, leaving the same way he came in. Lying his face off.

Someone like him really makes me question my beliefs about how do we view people. I believe that when we see the best in people we simultaneously call that forward. But where do you draw the line with someone like Donald?

He's been a great, ugly mirror for four years.

What's incredible is that even after all this, he still didn't explicitly say that Joe Biden won and that there will be a transition into a Biden administration. In fact, he is still pushing the whole conspiracy theory that the election was fraudulent.

Edited by Peter-Andre

5 minutes ago, Peter-Andre said:

What's incredible is that even after all this, he still didn't explicitly say that Joe Biden won and that there will be a transition into a Biden administration. In fact, he is still pushing the whole conspiracy theory that the election was fraudulent.

Not surprising at all, actually. Trump has been consistent with that conspiracy theory for weeks. So if he all of a sudden said that Biden won, that would be the real surprise.