Intraplanetary

How have we never been born?

26 posts in this topic

On 07/01/2021 at 4:57 AM, Leo Gura said:

It works exactly like in a dream. Whatever questions you have, ask it of your dreams. "Is that dog in my dream real? Does it exist when I'm not sleeping?"

Does the dream exist when I awake? No.

Does life exist when I 'die'? No.

Niiice. 

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

Or the other way around; How have we ever been born?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

On 1/6/2021 at 6:02 PM, Intraplanetary said:

Can someone with the direct experience explain this?

I have direct experience of the fact that I have never been born and that I will never die. I have direct experience that I just exist. But I can not explain it.

But I will try... When you wake up you realize that you are an inter-dimensional immortal probably eternal spiritual being. You realize that this game of life you are playing right now is too small compared to what you truly are.

It's just like playing a video game: Are you super Mario, are you Zelda? No OFC not.

Am I Arcangelo? No OFC not. I was given this life, this vehicle as a gift. It's my turn to play. This time I get to use the Arcangelo character, that's all.

We don't identify with neither the mind nor the body any more. So yeah Arcangelo was a fetus, and was born and was a beautiful baby, and Arcangelo will die someday. But I am not Arcangelo.

It's just like a video game man.

@Nahm

Is the desire to praise 'a someone' for what is imagined to be a beautiful string of words, an addiction to an idea of separation? Or is it possible it manifests from a more authentic 'place'? 

I'm not necessarily asking you but writing it down as an inquiry. If there's a nahmism coming, however, I won't get in the way ? in fact nothing could get in the way ?

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay