Gesundheit

Something casual

736 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I'm devoid of intelligence. And there's only emptiness inside of me. I'm not a human ego with a personality

What an INFP thing to say:)

Hey! Only my friends are allowed to call me Ges.

Ges und heit = 3 words / 2 names.  Ges is just the first name, so that's what I call you.

FYI, he doesn't like being called Joe.

You've messed up big time, my brother :P

Good?

2 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

What an INFP thing to say:)

Take it back, or I'm gonna cry ?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Gesundheit2 Only way to find truth is to do online mbti test and show us results.

If you are INFP you are complete opposite of ESTJ.You guys are masters of procrastination but you are big dreamere(I want to be rich)

Hope I can call you Ges. I don't think you're INFP. Frankly I don't like to diagnose people using mbti lol, it takes away a person's uniqueness and typifies them. Even if people can be typed. Personality tests only reveal certain aspects and not everything. Good to know that you are working on the audio.

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Zeroguy We'll see. If I die poor, then I am an INFP dreamer.

We here in Serbia have saying.

Rich people cry too.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Hope I can call you Ges.

Only if you tell me how to hypnotize Leo without sending nudes (maybe) :P

Frankly I don't like to diagnose people using mbti lol, it takes away a person's uniqueness and typifies them. Even if people can be typed. Personality tests only reveal certain aspects and not everything.

Absolutely! That's probably the hardest insight to decipher for a fanatic.

Good to know that you are working on the audio.

I've practiced for about 1 hour in total. Improved a bit, but I still mostly kind of suck. Any advice?

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

We here in Serbia have saying.

Rich people cry too.

Must be tough. Cry me a river for all the bourgeois out there.

13 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I've practiced for about 1 hour in total. Improved a bit, but I still mostly kind of suck. Any advice?

The only advice I have is - don't think about the result and only keep practicing, progress happens on its own naturally. Godspeed. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

3 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

@Gesundheit2 Only way to find truth is to do online mbti test and show us results.

If you are INFP you are complete opposite of ESTJ.You guys are masters of procrastination but you are big dreamere(I want to be rich)

There exists no good MBTI test.  They're only useful for narrowing it down to a handful of types, or for confirming what you already suspect (though if you already believe you're some type then you may give biased responses).

Here's the only test you need:

MBTI Test.png

Edited by thisintegrated

Someone.. * ahem Proserpina * told Joe about me, and now he's unfollowed me??

Are banned people even allowed/able to unfollow?

I think that for someone to have a personality type, it requires at least a certain level of dogmatism to be able to hold the mask up for too long. It's not usually an easy task, but dogmatism can make it so. The more dogmatic, the easier it will be to have a personality type, regardless of what it is. If you hold dogmas about feelings and how they're more important than thinking, that's your dogmatism right there. And vice versa, of course. This applies to all the traits. Someone who privileges intuition above sensing is also dogmatic, but they're not necessarily more dogmatic than someone who does the opposite.

Why would you settle for one part of the puzzle when you can have the whole picture?

Edited by Gesundheit2

Good (me) vs. Evil (other) ❌

Masculine vs. Feminine ✅

Dem a try, but they can't take away mi sound

Hey Ges, I read what you wrote and I will get back to you tomorrow morning.  Got hit with a bit of inspiration and spent the morning working on things, but I'm all out of energy, just letting you know so you don't think I didn't get your post.  Talk to you soon!