Eren Eeager

Lessons from 125 of acid.

6 posts in this topic

Nothing too great. I couldn't handle the trip as my OCD Was overwhelming. I let my mind go wild. I must slow down everthing in my life and focus on healing my OCD and my low self esteem. But here are some lesson I learned :

• Ego death has stages. In order to experience the next stage you must conquer the previous one. Death literally dismantle your ego into the whole blend which is the truth. You must have Serious amount of Self love and the truth to handle death, otherwise it will be painful AF. I was offered the choice to die all the way. I couldn't. I was not prepared to do it. Acid was gentle, like no rush, just do it like u want. 
  • following the guidance of God/ The Truth is essential. God will always tell you what u need to do, just listen to God. 
  • Everything is made of the Truth/Love. Everything is absolutely Good. It is the resistance of the Ego that make things feel bad. Bad is an Illusion of the ego. The more you embrace the truth, the more you enjoy things. Even if everything in your life doesn't change,everything changes by embracing love. 
  • Everytging is Pulsating "The Truth" all the time, the problem is our level of consciousness is too low to see it. 
  • I have a damaged ego. All this time I kept going without doign serious healing for my ego. I have low levels of self love. I must heal myself. 
  • I keep wondering about higher stages. I must stop doing that. I must embrace and conquer the stage I am in. Everthing will come in its time. 
Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Remember to be.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

3 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

I have a damaged ego. All this time I kept going without doign serious healing for my ego. I have low levels of self love. I must heal myself. 

Great that you realized. Now the question is how to heal it. In my experience, I tried to heal my ego by focusing on the outside. a lot of effort, a lot of discipline, interesting adventures, lots of karma burned, but little happiness. if you can avoid this stage better for you, although I suppose that sometimes it is necessary. it is more practical to focus on the Interior, rather than to heal your ego, transcend it, eckart tolle style, which according to what he explains suffered in an obsessive way similar to the one you explain, and in a moment everything changed. It seems that this is possible without going through a long way of fighting against the world. Maybe my recommendation is a bit irresponsible, but seeing that with 125 ug you have remained in the ego ... maybe if you double the dose you will jump, or if not with 5 meo. I hope you can avoid years of war and get into the love as soon as possible

@Breakingthewall My OCD damaged my Self esteem so much. Poor levels of Self love is my problem. I must make a habit of giving my self proper amounts of Love to raise my level of esteem. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.