PlasmicProjection

The Case For A Actual Hell - The Testimony Of Howard Storm And Szaxx

13 posts in this topic

Hi everyone I am going to make the case for hell. I'm not talking about the Christian hell necessarily or the Buddhist hell or any other type of religious hell per se. I'm just talking about a hell created by people that were deceived into going there because they were very low consciousness, with a good amount of bad ego.

The strongest evidence I have seen for hell is by a ex-atheist and painting professor named Howard Storm. I came across his book many years ago and his words have really stuck with me for decades. So in the book my descent into death by Howard Storm he details how he was an atheist and how he climbed the corporate ladder at the expense of everybody else. On top of his massive ego he also was an alcoholic I believe based off of a statement in an interview I heard, though that was not in his book that he was an alcoholic. I think this is a very important detail that I will get into later.

So one day when he was in France with his wife at an art gallery his drinking caught up with him and the acid from the soda he was drinking perforated his stomach and went into his bloodstream. He was hanging on for life in the hospital for several hours in agony. The doctors were not going to be there for several hours. Eventually he could not hold on any any longer and he gave up trying to live. He found himself outside of his bed and when he saw somebody in his bed he was very angry and was yelling. But little did he know he was in the astral in a place called The real Time zone. He even said it had a bluish tint which is a Hallmark of a real astral projection/out of body experience and he doesn't even talk about astral projection. So he went to his wife and was yelling at his wife and his wife would not respond. As he went into the hallway trying to get some help for his condition nobody was responding to him. He felt better than he ever did in the physical, but he still didn't know he was non-physical yet. Then he started hearing voices calling his name These beings that had plastic like faces and he followed them for what seemed like a very long time into the darkness and every time he contested what was going on they just got angry and told him to shut up. As they were going deeper and deeper into the darkness they became more and more angry. Eventually they were in complete darkness having no idea where he was. Then he stopped and said he cannot go any further then they proceeded to torment him. Every time he fought back these negative entities from the darkness loved it. Howard storm fought back as hard as he could, he fought like he never fought before, but they were of the dark and they overpowered him. This was their territory and Howard storm had no idea what he was up against. Eventually he was left completely desolate unable to fight back any longer they took all of his energy and there was nothing left in him to fight back with. As he laid there he realized that if he started thinking positive thoughts and started talking about God they were repulsed by it and they said that they would torment him later if he kept saying that. Really anything wholesome they were repulsed by it l, even the pledge of allegiance they were a repulsed by it. He started thinking about his time he spent in Sunday school at 5 years old singing Jesus loves me this I know because the Bible tells me so and then off in a distance he saw a light and this light got brighter and brighter. Eventually this light engulfed the whole area and Howard was stunned to find out it was Jesus. Jesus healed him and brought him out of that place. He was greeted by angels and the angels told him that he deserved to be there despite him feeling like he didn't deserve it at all. they showed him many things including other worlds that were less evolved than our own and more evolved than our own. One of the key things that they said with Howard storm asked them what religion is the best religion they replied "the religion that brings you closest to God." This question and answer changed the trajectory of my life. I had no reason to mistrust Howard storms testimony because he was an atheist, a devout strong-headed atheist. 

Looking back on the whole story and seeing how psychedelics can cause you to go to hell temporarily a quite literal hell for some. I think the combination of him drinking alcohol and having a massive ego is what caused him to manifest these dark entities, then get duped and end up in the lower realms. Howard storm said after this experience if you just talked to these entities about God that will be enough to prevent them from taking you to hell. So even if he just believed in God that might have been enough to save him but he didn't even believe that was a possibility therefore that left him vulnerable to these negative entities. Not only that the really scary thing is that Howard storm said that these negative entities were once similar to us but they missed the mark and they were not good enough and so they got duped just like the rest and ended up in hell. They ended up there similar to how our storm ended up there.

I was not going to make this post about the existence of Jesus but I got to say Howard Storm has a powerful testimony and evidence for the existence of Jesus Christ. Not only that but it would also show how much Jesus has put himself as last to become first because he has to leave the upper heavenly realms to go save people from the darkness of the lower realms.

Most astral projectors deny the existence of hell. The problem I see with this is that they live comfortable lives and so they don't tend to manifest negative entities. Because again physical things like psychedelics and dare I say beer and ego teach us that our mental state can manifest hell within the afterlife. Not only that but even if astral projectors do manifest a very negative experience similar to Howard storms they usually go right back to their body and not see the full ramifications and end result of dealing with negative entities. I have found a few astral projectors that have went to hell. One is called Szaxx and he is at astralpulse.com he is a moderator there and he has been astral projecting since he was 3 years old. He told me that he was taken to the lower realms of pure suffering by two Spirit guides. One of them had wings. He said that he could not reach this place on his own and only the Spirit guides could have bought him there. There he witnessed almost infinite suffering people that had just given up and were wallowing in their own sorrow. Astral projectors usually call hell the Badlands, because for them hell is a loaded word and I agree.

In my research and opinion I believe hell is a runaway chain reaction toward greater ego, negative thoughts, and density. While conversely heaven is a runaway chained reaction toward greater and greater positive actions emotions and thoughts.

If you want to get Howard Storm's book you should get the original the first edition of his book my descent into death. It contains things that have not been edited out like the second version.

Here it is. By the way this is not an affiliate link, so I don't get paid if you buy this book.

https://www.amazon.com/Descent-Into-Death-Howard-Storm/dp/1902636163

Any questions?

In my eyes, if there was still activity in his brain, this could’ve all been his subconscious mind at work. This would mean his experience was as real as a dream. Was this reality he experienced real? Yes, of course, but probably not in the way you think so. All things experienced by consciousness are equally real. From dreams to hallucinations to what humans tend to call reality, it’s all just consciousness fundamentally. 

He probably went to such a dark place due to his guilt if we are to take the subconscious expiation to be true. 

Is hell real? Sure. If it can be imagined by the human mind, it certainly has the full possibility to be experienced by consciousness. Hell might exist in dreams, bad trips, on Earth during events of immense suffering, or maybe even after death exactly as its described in Buddhism or Christianity. The problem with the after death hell is that it can likely never be verified with any credibility to other people. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

8 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

In my eyes, if there was still activity in his brain, this could’ve all been his subconscious mind at work. This would mean his experience was as real as a dream. Was this reality he experienced real? Yes, of course, but probably not in the way you think so. All things experienced by consciousness are equally real. From dreams to hallucinations to what humans tend to call reality, it’s all just consciousness fundamentally. 

He probably went to such a dark place due to his guilt if we are to take the subconscious expiation to be true. 

Is hell real? Sure. If it can be imagined by the human mind, it certainly has the full possibility to be experienced by consciousness. Hell might exist in dreams, bad trips, on Earth during events of immense suffering, or maybe even after death exactly as its described in Buddhism or Christianity. The problem with the after death hell is that it can likely never be verified with any credibility to other people. 

The thing is that with AP (in the real time zone) you see things as they are in physical world. You can even visit places you never visited before and verify the experience IRL.

This has the same problem than reincarnation. Who goes to the hell? Must be the ego. But the ego is illusory, it's formed in this life, is like a clothing that cover the being. But maybe it have a permanence after death. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

don't even need to read all of this. people send themselves to hell all the time. what do you think one is doing when they continually make selfish choices? hell isn't some other place. it's what is created here and now. wars, fighting, addiction, etc.

Edited by Lyubov

6 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Howard didn't have guilt. It was his anger and low consiousness drinking that lead him to manifest this experience imo.

If it was a dream he would have woken up because the pain was so bad. Howard said it was many times worse than what's possible here on earth in the physical.

@Michal__ 

6 hours ago, Michal__ said:

The thing is that with AP (in the real time zone) you see things as they are in physical world. You can even visit places you never visited before and verify the experience IRL.

But there is loverlap. I've studied astral projection a lot and there certainly room to manifest this type of experience just like one can go to the upper realms from the real time zone. 

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

This has the same problem than reincarnation. Who goes to the hell? Must be the ego. But the ego is illusory, it's formed in this life, is like a clothing that cover the being. But maybe it have a permanence after death. Once I saw a person in the moment of death, was so weird. In a moment was alive, next moment was dead. And in the moment of the death an image appears in my mind. His naked body in the middle of the darkness entangled in some kind of ropes, struggling in bewilderment and emitting a kind of squawk. I was very young and had to suppress my laughter. of course for that person it did not seem like a funny situation

Yes me and Howard Storm agree hell is not eternal just like the ego is not eternal. But it is real and temporary just like the ego is real.

Edited by PlasmicProjection

6 hours ago, Lyubov said:

don't even need to read all of this. people send themselves to hell all the time. what do you think one is doing when they continually make selfish choices? hell isn't some other place. it's what is created here and now. wars, fighting, addiction, etc.

Do you believe in a afterlife?

11 hours ago, PlasmicProjection said:

Any questions?

Greetings!

I've studied NDEs for many years and Howard Storm's testimony is a famous one.

First rule of thumb, near-death studies should not focus excessively on any single report, as there are literally thousands available and it is important to watch for common themes such as life review, the great light, ancestor/angel communications, etc.

NDEs containing hellacious references are pretty rare, but do happen. There was a new one just recently. Researcher Kevin Williams has gone into much detail referring to an assortment of experiences, including that of Howard Storm.

Neale Donald Walsch, in his book Home With God, has explained hell in the afterlife as a creation of the mind that is too immature to realise that it is actually manifesting its own reality. The true Self is watching the drama from a detached place.

I don't have much to say to all the sceptics here. As @Michal__ pointed out, experiences have been verified on numerous occasions, including overhearing conversations in other rooms while 'dead', visiting other locations and more. The research fits profoundly with high-level spiritual teachings. And trying to dismiss NDEs to fit it into a 'consciousness is all there is, therefore there's no experience after death' or whatever is just nonsense. Do research.

In a very practical sense, there are numerous reports that a 'deceased' individual (obviously no one actually dies, only the body) in a distressing situation usually receives help if calling out to Jesus or God. It's happened many times. But be warned, this point is often used by fundamentalist Christian propaganda to prove that they have the one true religion, which is yet more bullshit to be wary of.

Also in a practical sense, it is advisable to treat others as you would want to be treated. What we do to others, we do to ourselves, and ultimately experience from their point of view. But I'm going to leave it there before this turns into a mammoth post. 

Edited by No Self

4 hours ago, PlasmicProjection said:

Do you believe in a afterlife?

Consciousness and it’s spring of creation goes on forever. The content can be labeled however one wants to call it.