Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lyubov

Have you ever tripped so hard to were at a state you weren't even "tripping" anymore?

12 posts in this topic

Has anyone here ever tripped so fucking hard that the psychedelic space basically became your entire reality (lost in the trip from a conventional perspective) and you weren't even tripping anymore? you guys know what I mean? Like the entire reference point and grounding is gone and you are 100% immersed in the content of the trip like a dream, switching one reality out for another and you aren't even aware of priorly taking a psychedelic, only to come down and be at a loss of words of what just happened? this has happened at higher doses for me. Why does this occur exactly? I've experienced trips as well where I haven't quite left my current reference and am still here to a certain extent. 

Congrats you have reached higher consciousness. I cannot comment further because I have not reached this stage.

1 hour ago, Claymoree said:

Sounds like you "grounded" yourself in something else. 

this type state I can barely describe in having ground so to speak although the content often is that from my reference point/memories/imagination and the discerning mind fades away

Edited by Lyubov

12 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

this type state I can barely describe in having ground so to speak although the content often is that from my reference point/memories/imagination and the discerning mind fades away

Sure, because states can be of any form,  they don't even have to include you as subject, until you have subject to form interpretation from memory which will be just interpretation from subject. 

Well , it is not like subject is even gone, it is just completely different form. 

Edited by Claymoree

17 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Has anyone here ever tripped so fucking hard that the psychedelic space basically became your entire reality (lost in the trip from a conventional perspective) and you weren't even tripping anymore?

That's the definition of a breakthrough.

You ain't really trippin unless your trip becomes more real than your past life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Lyubovi was immediately thinking Datura....but that is not recommended here.  But if you want to completely forget you are a human and become a chair.....it is dangerous and you may never come back to the ego.  Then again so is spirituality.  There is no ground.  So the ego is only necessary from the ego's POV.   Relativity in action.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Lyubovi was immediately thinking Datura....but that is not recommended here.  But if you want to completely forget you are a human and become a chair.....it is dangerous and you may never come back to the ego.  Then again so is spirituality.  There is no ground.  So the ego is only necessary from the ego's POv.   Relativity in action.

why did you drink datura? it's considered probably the most dangerous psychedelic.

2 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

why did you drink datura? it's considered probably the most dangerous psychedelic.

Are you kidding - i forgot i was me with meditation and almost didn't come back.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Are you kidding - i forgot i was me with meditation and almost didn't come back.

ah wow ok, I misread and thought you said you did it and I was like "this guy is too brave for his own good)

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's the definition of a breakthrough.

You ain't really trippin unless your trip becomes more real than your past life.

Its like you wake up from a dream and realise that the psychedelic itself is as illusionary as everything else in the dream. Such a mindfuck...