levani

balancing self help / consciousness work with personal life

6 posts in this topic

Over the last few months I've been growing more and more towards spirituality and consciousness work at three was the first time dad I meditated. I spend a lot of my time I mentally masturbating and researching I'm listening to different topics on consciousness and the light meant and spirituality and stuff like this, I've spent a lot more time on this forum asking questions and reading different journals and stuff.

my question to you is how do you balance this thanks and I'll seriously should you take it over to the "real life". 

I find that my personal life is better when there is a lot of humour in it and not just the lessons that I've learnt from doing and researching spirituality

so how do you do it and what are the lessons that you've learnt from balancing both of these

@levani

The lesson I learned is not to think of these as separate things, but rather to recognize thought is thought, and instead inspect myself for what is actual & true. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, levani said:

I find that my personal life is better when there is a lot of humour in it and not just the lessons that I've learnt from doing and researching spirituality

Do I understand you correctly that for you the lessons from doing & researching spirituality are not linked to humor? xD

Balancing is easy, I just remember what I want in my life and it automatically sorts itself out. It's like manifesting the stones in front of you and wherever you go the stone automatically build the road in front of you.

By remembering what you want & by being conscious of what feels good for you right now you don't have to think about balance. You feel it intuitively. Let go of resistant thoughts, you automatically move in the direction of "balance" aka what you want and what feels aligned.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

9 hours ago, levani said:

my question to you is how do you balance this thanks and I'll seriously should you take it over to the "real life".

After meditating, honestly write down how you feel about it. Particularly the good stuff such as feeling peace, awe, magic, mystery, high visuals, etc. Whatever you end up experiencing. Then as you go throughout your day, remember how you felt during meditation and casually look for opportunities to feel the same thing in your personal life. Start small, and grow those opportunities in your personal life as you progress.

9 hours ago, levani said:

so how do you do it and what are the lessons that you've learnt from balancing both of these

Not to get too hung up about personal life vs spirituality. If such distinction is causing turmoil within you, let those thoughts go, because at the end of the day, personal life vs spirituality is a false dichotomy. Personal life = spirituality ultimately.

The goal is to grow at the being level therefore do them simultaneously. Don't consider them separate and understand consciousness work is a life long journey. The sky is the limit.

Realize they aren’t separate & that true spirituality / “consciousness work” is interwoven with “self-help” and “personal life” 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi