tsuki

Aragorn as the complete person that transcends toxic masculinity

7 posts in this topic

Hosts discuss the idea of toxic masculinity and how Aragorn transcends it.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

"Orcs are people too, cant believe that evil Saruman corporation cut down Fangorn. Legalize Longbottom!" -Stage Green LOTR

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Toxic masculinity is the pretext of the Cathedral to condemn any kind of masculinity. 

Pill of the day.

Aragorn is a fictional character. Pls find someone real.

I am very disappointed with the quality of responses in this thread. 

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Nice find!

He was a natural leader because he understood other spiral levels.

He was comfortable with the hippie green elvish traditions by having been raised in Rivendell. He understood the stubbornness of Blue (Theoden's resentment towards Gondor for abandoning them when the old part of Rohan kingdom fell) and manage to speak their language and persuade them to cooperation towards the greater good by riding for Gondor. He knew how to speak to orange (Boromir) by appealing to what they both valued which was the freedom of men, peace and goodness. He had what it took to deal with toxic red Orcs and was not afraid to face an entire half army by himself knowing he may have been going for his own death. He was quick to regain leadership after Gandalf fell possibly saving the outcome of the mission. 

He also knew how to care for women and not abuse their affection. He knew he could have banged Eowyn bunch of times and then leave her to her own business.He never desired riches, fame, possessions or achievement which is by despite being the last heir of the ancient kingdom he preferred the life of outcast because he knew how men's hearts get corrupted by such materialistic richness, he knew Isildurs weakness was flowing in his veins. 

....god I'm such a nerd

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

15 hours ago, hyruga said:

Aragorn is a fictional character. Pls find someone real.

Me me me me pick me.