Striving for more

I feel ashamed about being an Incel

25 posts in this topic

On 09/12/2020 at 10:14 PM, ertopolice said:

when the males i feel attracted to do not cold approach even when i send some subtle signal do so

@ertopolice Would be interesting to hear from a girls POV 

1. What subtle signals do you send guys when u want them to cold approach - please list concrete examples

2. In what situations/contexts you mean - street, train, bar ect... ?

Edited by Striving for more

Feminist culture has done a fine job with brainwashing young men into hating themselves. OP is a great example.

On 1-12-2020 at 11:41 PM, Leo Gura said:

Fixing your inner game is crucial for success with women. You cannot attract women with your kind of toxic negative mindset.

You must reprogram your mind with positive talk, positive vision, success, and positive beliefs. Removing all negative beliefs and self-doubt. This is huge part of learning game.

You will only ever keep the quality of girl you believe you deserve.

It makes no difference that you are an incel, all that matters is your vision for who you will become in the future.

You should already see yourself as a player, not an incel.

The girl has no clue you were an incel in the past, nor does she care.

Incels and losers never cold approach hot girls. Only players do that. Only winners do that.

You need to spend the next 6 months, every day, drilling into your mind positive visions for yourself as a successful player. And any time a negative thought enters your mind, you notice it, you catch it, you stop it, and you replace it with a positive one of yourself being even more successful than you first imagined. You have to reframe every failure and every rejection as success.

So you recommend incels to fix their problems before pursuing enlightenment?

On 1/10/2021 at 7:48 AM, StarStruck said:

So you recommend incels to fix their problems before pursuing enlightenment?

enlightenment work (in my opinion) should compliment your life, not be the focal point. unless you wanna be a monk or something.