UnbornTao

Levels of Consciousness

65 posts in this topic

To compare you must have two of something. Compare yourself as to fall short, or cause another to fall short is not quite right. Being inspired by possibility and potential of discovery, ohhh yes

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 11/30/2020 at 6:18 PM, lmfao said:

Oh no, not this again. I'll let David Hawkins explain himself on what he thinks about pure zen types or Ralston types (not that I agree or am passionate about a numerical scale, but the realisation of love aspect. ) 

---

I'm enjoying this Brendan video though. I definitely agree that trying to use a hawkins scale or something very seriously is stupid

I like the bottom half of the model, courage and below. It's kinda like a rough heuristic. I kinda feel like I've "verified" some of the bottom levels. 

And these levels of consciousness circles are a big trap. 

--

None of what I've said is related to the crux of the matter, of absolute vs relative, degrees of understanding reality. Just about some of these circles being a trap and not believing in the models. 

David is well presented and articulate. A lot of what he shares requires expertise in many source texts but the concepts in their pure forms are quite lovely.

Gone

@Nahm That's the greatest compliment 'I' have ever received ;) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi