Conscious life

how to avoid being Zen devil

11 posts in this topic

After realising the nature of reality and its non dual nature, the nature of our tendency to go from society healthy extreme to the other unhelathy extreme is very high. how to avoid Zen devil. if I give example Leo suggestion about phidophile is toxic and unhealthy. 

@Meditationdude I mean non dual traps. like Leo has talk about on his becoming Zen devil video, like phidophile. I think this kind of issue aren't solve by creating system like Leo has suggested. instead by transcending, by becoming holy and Saint otherwise society values will fall apart. you have to sell some of your free will to servive. phidophile issues are solve by holy communion. when you communion, you are merging with infinity and becoming one. even some animals don't eat other animals baby. the have a compassion. 

7 minutes ago, Conscious life said:

@Forestluv different word. 

It’s not the words, it’s the meanings. For example, we can say “she likes hot food”. There can be confusion if we conflate ‘spicey hot’ with ‘temperature hot’. 

A woman burns her mouth from boiling soup and yells at the waiter. The waiter replies “You told me you wanted it extra hot!”.

1 hour ago, Conscious life said:

@Forestluv OK. to the point. what do you think about on what I mention? 

I think it is conflating different meanings of devilry from spirituality and religion. That’s just one interpretation. There are other ways to view it.

@Forestluv it feels like I am talking myself. when I want to talk to the other person if feels like they didn't exist. only me talking to myself. reality is figment of the mind is absolutely correct. let time answer it. 

8 hours ago, Conscious life said:

@Forestluv it feels like I am talking myself. when I want to talk to the other person if feels like they didn't exist. only me talking to myself. reality is figment of the mind is absolutely correct. let time answer it. 

I'm going to post a thread soon answering your question. Will explain how self and other work. Meanwhile just know you are correct. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Embrace your humanity and your faults and shadows.

Embody that too. And remember you're not better than anyone :) You're here to serve all those your zen-devilism resists and is afraid of, so serve them. Not by preaching but by being someone they can relate to. Be a human being mate.