Iksander

Increasing Energy

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I have been away for a while doing some serious self-actualization work. Progress is being made which is great!

I've discovered that for me personally, energy is the most valuable resource I have. Other things like, presence, financial resources relationships etc. are not as valuable to me as my own personal energy. In fact, the quality of these things may be a by product of how much energy I am able to manifest and utilize. So here is my question to you;

WHAT ARE THE BEST PRACTICES, FOODS OR OTHER METHODS YOU HAVE PERSONALLY FOUND TO INCREASE YOUR ENERGY SIGNIFICANTLY?

NOTE: Please do not suggest drugs. My experience is that they have significant short term benefits but detrimental long term costs, even the less powerful ones such as caffeine.

Adaptogens, meditation, moderate excersise & a healthy diet. 

Anything that helps you digest food better is great for energy - intermittent fasting or maybe once a week 36 hr water fasting, learning correct food combinations, not drinking while eating (either 0.5h before food or 1h after)...

Also many people don't realise they have problems with gluten or lactose, so maybe experiment with that. 

A lot of illnesses start in the gut.

No-fap and ketosis

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Things which don't feel good rob energy. Feeling inwards helps a great deal to see the impermanent, thus illusory nature of 'negativity', the energy thief.

I experienced it only once, so I can't guarantee the following: after willingly inducing a lucid dream, the next day I had crazy levels of energy. They shot through the roof and it was almost a bit too much to handle for me, as I really wasn't used to that.

All forms of Yoga help you to take control of your energy system. For me especially Kriya and Kundalini Yoga.

And also passionate creativity unleashes "hidden energy resources" for me. When in creator mode, all the energy just flows and flows without getting tired. Ties back to the first point: creating the life you really want to live also has a big potential to ignite the fire within.

In the morning, at the end of your regular shower, turn the faucet to the coldest temperature, and wash in cold water for one minute.  I actually put a timer on the floor, because one minute can be a long time.   This gives me a lot of energy in the morning.  I also wash my face with cold water.

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Intermittent fasting, restricting masturbation, getting enough sleep, meditation.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

The ability (whether through meditation, diet, exercise, or otherwise) to control the frequency of your thoughts on a regular/daily basis. Go deeper, and allow yourself to understand the true nature of your thought-patterns so as to not become a 'slave' to them.

I don't really practice affirmation anymore, but instead - preparation... think of it as my own/original formula for mental programming of everyday experiences.

Kinda helps me to transform some of my plans to an active reality more often than never. I focus on objectivity... being emotional about everything all the while is what I believe truly drains personal (and other people's) energy.

Best of fortune to you, thanks for the post/topic, and appreciation for sharing... take care.

AAW