Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
r0ckyreed

Hogwarts Sorting Hat Personality Test

29 posts in this topic

I got Ravenclaw. Tell me what you all got.

https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=mte2mdawoq2srl

This test helps you know your strengths and values.

Here are the following houses and traits:

Gryffindor: Chivalry, Bravery, Courage, and Determination

Element: Fire

Ravenclaw: Knowledge, Wisdom, Intelligence, Learning, and Wit

Element: Air

Hufflepuff: Loyalty/Honesty, Justice, Patience, Hard Working

Element: Earth

Slytherin: Ambitious, Cunning, Leadership, Resourcefulness, Self-preservation

Element: Water

In reality, you are all of these, but the sorting hat quiz helps you pinpoint which house represents you on average, overall.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Hufflepuff is the only true house.

Everything else is just pure delusion, stupidity and evil.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Hufflepuff is the only true house.

Everything else is just pure delusion, stupidity and evil.

Lol. Did you get Hufflepuff as your result?

I don’t think a Hufflepuff would be hating other houses, but rather try to work with them.

I am Ravenclaw because I am a lover of Wisdom and Truth.

But I do love the warm heartedness, compassion and empathy that Hufflepuffs bring.

The point is that we possess the traits of each house, but what are our strengths and which traits are easier for us to embody? 

I am trying to understand what you mean by how Hufflepuff is the only true house.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

1 minute ago, r0ckyreed said:

Lol. Did you get Hufflepuff as your result?

I don’t think a Hufflepuff would be hating other houses, but rather try to work with them.

I am Ravenclaw because I am a lover of Wisdom and Truth.

But I do love the warm heartedness, compassion and empathy that Hufflepuffs bring.

The point is that we possess the traits of each house, but what are our strengths and which traits are easier for us to embody? 

I am trying to understand what you mean by how Hufflepuff is the only true house.

We need to start a war between the house, otherwise it's losing all his source material xD

Yes i got Hugglepuff, I don't see the point of wisdom and truth without empathy and compassion :D

God is love

And God in them

5 hours ago, Shin said:

Yes i got Hugglepuff, I don't see the point of wisdom and truth without empathy and compassion :D

True dat. 

40 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

True dat. 

Admit you were tempted to choose Gryffindor at the last question :P

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

I got “Voldemort”. 

That escalated quickly.

God is love

And God in them

@Shin generalizing / over simplifying can be evil too. 

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

44 minutes ago, Shin said:

Admit you were tempted to choose Gryffindor at the last question :P

I was, but I wanted the hat to choose for me without my influence :D 

21 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I got “Voldemort”. 

Lol! I guess Slytherin? There is nothing wrong with Slytherin, except Voldemort and Death Eators, and Donald Trump.

9 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

I got gryffindor ?. 

Swag! :D 

5 minutes ago, Megan Alecia said:

That's a good point.  This explains many evils that occurred.  

I am a Slytherin, one of the good ones, of course.

hrhrhtewgfegege

10 hours ago, Megan Alecia said:

Don't worry, I won't create an order to kill people that aren't in Hugglepuff, I will let you live your heartless life by yourself ?

Donald Trump is Slytherin ? ?

God is love

And God in them

Seems I'm slytherin. I could see myself being ravenclaw as well but this makes sense. Some part of my shadow is quite arrogant and elitist, so this is in line with that. 

Also, Hufflepuff is the most bland house lmao. I feel like everyone who read the books agrees. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

10 minutes ago, lmfao said:

Seems I'm slytherin. I could see myself being ravenclaw as well but this makes sense. Some part of my shadow is quite arrogant and elitist, so this is in line with that. 

Also, Hufflepuff is the most bland house lmao. I feel like everyone who read the books agrees. 

Careful here ?

You wouldn't want to get HEXED ?

Malfoy ?

God is love

And God in them

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Donald Trump is Slytherin ?

I mean. Yes and no. Trump is a house on his own, but I think he fits well with Slytherin house in general, as well as with characters like Voldemort, Pettigrew, etc. who are manipulative and egotistical and stage red.

Here’s how I may use spiral dynamics with Hogwarts:

Slytherin: Stage Red/Orange (Individual)

Hufflepuff: Stage Green/Blue (collective)

Gryffindor: Stage Orange (Individual)

Ravenclaw: Stage Yellow/Orange (Individual)

Of course this is an overgeneralization, but I don’t know. From my observation, Hufflepuff societies seem more like a cooperative, collective, whereas the others seem like they are individual and competitive.

I don’t know. What do you all think of this?

Umm, Gryffindor of course. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

32 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Umm, Gryffindor of course. 

Lol no, you're Hufflepuff !

I can't be all alone ?

God is love

And God in them

13 minutes ago, Shin said:

Lol no, you're Hufflepuff !

I can't be all alone ?

Mmm, sorry. I has no patience. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Slytherine oh my god :$

fake test, fake news, conspiracy, hoax, china 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

5 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Slytherine oh my god :$

fake test, fake news, conspiracy, hoax, china 

xD I'd have guessed Ravenclaw, but I can kinda see it.