WorldlySavage

Whole Foods CEO on Joe Rogan

65 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, lmfao said:

Vowsh uploaded a video DEBUNKING this whole foods fool 

Debunking this guy is like vultures picking clean an elephant carcass :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 11/26/2020 at 2:15 AM, LfcCharlie4 said:

@aurum Hardly anyone knows how the private banking system works / how money & where money is actually created. 

I recently got a bank loan for my business, and it’s literally just digits just appearing on a screen, and then you pay it back + interest, and for those who can’t (there’s going to be a lot due to Covid) guess what the bank get?    

the real assets

It's a huge problem but that artificial scarcity is what is currently driving the economy. Shifting out of it is going to require some intelligent system moves.

@aurum And, you think the bankers & those behind the system who profit billions are going to go down without a long fight? 

Lot of work ahead of us... 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

5 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

And, you think the bankers & those behind the system who profit billions are going to go down without a long fight?

Some of them I actually do think will give it up.

Technically they are the "winners" in this game we are describing. But I think the game itself is flawed, in which case even the "winners" are not winners.

In other words, are those bankers really happy hoarding their billions? Or do they maybe long to be more generous, but are incentivized not to be?

I think it's the latter.

They're not evil people. My sister worked for one of those large banks for many years, and she's one of the kindest people you'll ever meet. She's just playing into what she is financially incentivized to do, as we all are to some degree. It gives her security.

But we all want to share. We all want to be generous. We all want to be loving. But those natural impulses can get quite distorted by beliefs, systems and general unconsciousness.

And yes, some will fight it tooth and nail. There's always people who resist change. But I believe new systems would benefit everyone in the long run, which is why I feel so strongly about it.

Edited by aurum

@aurum I hope you’re right! 

You’re right as anyone develop, the inclination to share grows, and the degree of selfishness one has decreases. And, each passing generation is more & more selfless & more developed (hopefully!) so I suspect we will see gradual reforms of the corrupt system.

I hope we see the same in areas like- Food, Gambling, Online Shopping, Technology etc, where the toxic aspects (for example top Chinese scientists being paid millions to get more people hooked to slot machines) are gradually weaved out, in favour of my conscious versions of these mediums. 

There’s nothing wrong with selling nice clothes & shoes if that’s your art form, there’s a lot wrong with knowing someone has spent £1000 this month and using shady tactics & unconsciously persuading them to spend what they can’t afford. 

But, as you say the key to it all is consciousness development & education. Most the people that work at these places are good people caught in a toxic game! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi