aklacor727

Flow

9 posts in this topic

Do you think that if in a state of flow, your subconscious mind is more influenced and able to absorb information because of the relaxed state you are in, like with hypnosis and meditation?

Been in the flow with some crafts ive been doing to pass time in quarantine. The thought crossed my mind that I could be using that to my advantage with things like binaural beats with subliminal messages, affirmations,  etc.

Edited by aklacor727

Be careful with such things. Don't allow your mind to be too suggestive. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I was thinking the same thing recently hmm

When you're in flow, things become automatic and effortless- the same way your subconscious mind makes breathing and other bodily functions effortless without conscious thought, so it makes sense for the conscious and subconscious mind to be more in touch during flow.

So yeah I'd say it's similar to those states of hypnosis/meditation/sleep where you can utilize the law of attraction or whatever you wanna call it :)

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

@aklacor727

I think you're right but I personally wouldn't do affirmations. I feel like it would be distracting and take me out of flow. The whole point of that state is being singular minded, totally present.

Yeah this happens when playing an instrument for me. I get into a "trance" and can play for hours. Great way to relax and open the mind

Edited by tricksntraps

I realized I was actually doing affirmations with the words I was embroidering anyway lol. I'm sure it has made impressions on my subconscious spending so much time making this.  

Didn't even think about the benefits of that.  Though I live by truth n kindness and don't necessarily need those affirmations, still a cool realization for something I can do in the future with statements I need more

20201119_142323.jpg

I think the more we are involved in anything, the faster we will learn it and the deeper we will learn it.

On 20/11/2020 at 4:41 PM, Preety_India said:

Be careful with such things. Don't allow your mind to be too suggestive. 

Why is it you said that. Interested

24 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

Why is it you said that. Interested

When the mind is too suggestive, then it can get programmed in adverse ways. The brain waves begin to change. 

Sometimes this affects normal everyday performance. Can make you feel passive/robotic

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.