levani

HGH opinions ?

21 posts in this topic

human growth hormone for youth and bodybuilding, longevity and fitness

your thoughts about using it if you know what it is

Esthetically I hate it.

It causes that bubble gut that body builders have now. Because the organs grow faster and it pushes the stomach out. 

Don't understand how it effects youth or longevity tho. 

Learn how to create it naturally, google "increase hgh".

Taking it by injection causes an enlarged heart = early death. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Terrible idea. You don't want to be stimulating your growth factor receptors any more than necessary

The smooth muscle in your arteries is very sensitive to growth factors so you can give yourself vascular thickening -> increased Blood pressure -> more work demand on heart -> heart enlargement -> possible risk of serious complications. 

Also should you develop a bunch of cancer cells in your body, they are very sensitive to growth factors and that could turn out to be pretty nasty if your immune system doesn't catch it on time. 

HGH is no no no. Sleep well, exercise & manage your stress levels to optimise it naturally 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Opo this is a myth, insulin combined with HGH causes that, HGH doesn't grow your gut anymore than the rest of your other cells, this is from personal experience and some research over the years

@Michael569 i feel you but how come sylvester stallone and other celebs take it and they do just fine ?

Furthermore which drugs are okay to use for performance enhancement particularly looking better, less fat more muscle, it took me like 2 weeks to get off coffee i used to use it every day "as a crutch" and I work out 3/4/5 times per week so i'm not keen on getting hooked again

Edited by levani
adding sfuff

10 minutes ago, levani said:

i feel you but how come sylvester stallone and other celebs take it and they do just fine ?

How do you know that those people are healthy? Arnold has had several heart surgeries before the age of 65. Do you really think you'll hear about it if Silvester Stalone suffers from crippling depression or gets a prostate a size of an orange from all this shit? Ofcourse not. It is not worth it. It is not natural to be extremely muscular, it is not a longevity strategy, just pure ego regardless of how "aesthetic". 

Btw ask yourself. How come bodybuilders are dying young? Rich Piana, Dalas McCarver collapsed on stage, Michael Bekoev heart failure, Franco Columbu, great bodybuilding legend, Arnold's best buddy & partner, died of heart attack at the age of 78, healthy people do not die at 78. Ed Corney, old school legend died in his 70s. David Dearth 58, heart attack. Ronie Coleman is alive, I met him in London,  the guy is fucked up, on the wheelchair had all his joints replaced. Barely able to stand. Not to mention countless women in fitness  who died prematurely. 

hich drugs are okay to use for performance enhancement particularly looking better

I sense you are trying to shortcut the journey to great looks. This is just an answer of one person but in my opinion none. I avoid things like creatine, whey, preworkout and all this garbage as well. Yes they improve your performance but what else? What if they are decimating your microbiome? What if they are damaging your cells? We don't know this. Are you willing to risk it? Your body is your temple so ofcourse you are free to o whatever ;)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

6 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

I sense you are trying to shortcut the journey to great looks. This is just an answer of one person but in my opinion none. I avoid things like creatine, whey, preworkout and all this garbage as well. Yes they improve your performance but what else? What if they are decimating your microbiome? What if they are damaging your cells? We don't know this. Are you willing to risk it? Your body is your temple ;)

i feel you here bro, and no I am just exploring ny options I guess, it's natural for mesomorphs* to be muscular naturally i could argue, creatine i use but whey never, i eat from wholefoods here in London and I'm careful about what I put in my body hence the questions

Whilst on the health subject - what's your opinion in tap water (in London), do you think it's worthwhile buying bottled water instead of drinking tap water due to potential fluoride content ?

Edited by levani

1 minute ago, levani said:

what's your opinion in tap water (in London), do you think it's worthwhile buying bottled water instead of drinking tap water due to potential fluoride content ?

awful, filter it definitely 

30 minutes ago, levani said:

Furthermore which drugs are okay to use for performance enhancement particularly looking better, less fat more muscle, it took me like 2 weeks to get off coffee i used to use it every day "as a crutch" and I work out 3/4/5 times per week so i'm not keen on getting hooked again

Learn how to relax your body to the limit. Coffee does the opposite of this, it restricts blood flow to the muscles. By relaxing as deeply as possible during an exercise (not deadlifts...) you will maximize the pump. Right after the set, rest as hard as possible until the next set, feel the blood flow in your body. Knowing how to deep rest at all times 24 hours a day is what gets insane gains. 

Also sex and masterbation, stop, your trowing away alot of testosterone and recovery time. Once a month maximum. The pump you get after 4-5 day abstinence is unreal. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Michael569 how would you filter it ? Evian is a good option no for bottled water instead of filtering ? ∵ I move a lot from place to place

22 minutes ago, levani said:

how would you filter it ? Evian is a good option no for bottled water instead of filtering ? ∵ I move a lot from place to place

I use a Britta filter. You can order one on UK Amazon with 6 filters for about £50. It is not as great as Reverse Osmosis but in my rented flat I don't have the space right now. 

doesnt the brita just remove Bacteria,Odour,Rust and The Reduction of Limescale and Chlorine ? It doesn't filter out flouride, right ? it says it removes heavy metals but not flouride

Edited by levani

3 minutes ago, levani said:

doesnt the brita just remove Bacteria,Odour,Rust and The Reduction of Limescale and Chlorine ? It doesn't filter out flouride, right ? it says it removes heavy metals but not flouride

From what I know fluoride is banned in Europe. Depends on which but some also remove lead, copper & cadmium. 

@Michael569 I'm looking at the Brita products and the jug is more appropriate because I live with people but I'm worried that the estrogen from plastic will be a problem. (it's possible that it's a glass jug but I can't find what it's made of so I'm going by the looks of it.)

Should I be worried about the plastic if I use only cold water and would transferring it from the filter jug to the glass jug be pointless or a waste of time? 

13 hours ago, Opo said:

Esthetically I hate it.

It causes that bubble gut that body builders have now. Because the organs grow faster and it pushes the stomach out. 

Don't understand how it effects youth or longevity tho. 

That's from insulin, not HGH. HGH just makes you preferentially use fat for energy. Apparently it's actually pretty good for you. Though the amount bodybuilders take is like 10-40iu's post workout and that dose literally inebriates them to the point where they can't even drive a car they're so drowsy.

9 hours ago, levani said:

@Opo this is a myth, insulin combined with HGH causes that, HGH doesn't grow your gut anymore than the rest of your other cells, this is from personal experience and some research over the years. 

3 minutes ago, The0Self said:

That's from insulin, not HGH. HGH just makes you preferentially use fat for energy. Apparently it's actually pretty good for you. Though the amount bodybuilders take is like 10-40iu's post workout and that dose literally inebriates them to the point where they can't even drive a car they're so drowsy.

??

@Opo but don't ignore what michael said he has some validity, but the risk is all yours

doing research on these things is kinda difficult

@Opo but don't ignore what michael said he has some validity, but the risk is all yours

doing research on these things is kinda difficult

Of course. I would never use something like this now. 

I had a bodybuilding phase few years ago, now I exercise more to feel good than to look good. 

21 hours ago, Opo said:

I'm looking at the Brita products and the jug is more appropriate because I live with people but I'm worried that the estrogen from plastic will be a problem. (it's possible that it's a glass jug but I can't find what it's made of so I'm going by the looks of it.)

Should I be worried about the plastic if I use only cold water and would transferring it from the filter jug to the glass jug be pointless or a waste of time? 

nah you're fine. Plastics don't have oestrogens btw, only human glands can produce that, I guess what you mean are endocrine disruptors. The thing is that these jugs are made of really solid hard plastic and the amount of time the water spends inside is short. Just don't filter boiling water ofcourse.