Moksha

REM while awake

27 posts in this topic

@The0Self Thanks bro, I just now tried it. I saw this beautiful shadow face open its eyes and look back at me. 

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

5 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Corpus It is mostly my upper eyelids, but also my lower eyelids, and it is always both eyes. It also sometimes happens in my jaw, like my teeth are slightly chattering, and in my hands. Weird, but not unpleasant.

Does it ever occur when not meditating/doing spiritual stuff irrespective of eyes being open or closed? How do the hands feel?

How hard are you concentrating? 

@Corpus It feels like it is always there, on the edge, but it mostly only happens when I'm focused. It's not a mental concentration state at all, I'm not thinking about anything, but more of a spiritual flow.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

13 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Corpus It feels like it is always there, on the edge, but it mostly only happens when I'm focused. It's not a mental concentration state at all, I'm not thinking about anything, but more of a spiritual flow.

There is no one anatomical site which would explain this, and a metabolic/electrolyte issue would not give two hoots about your state of focus. In the absence of other symptoms and no regular medication use (I assume-correct me if I am wrong) it doesn't sound like a neurological issue on the basis of the information you have provided thus far.

Thank you @Corpus, I had forgotten you are a doctor. ? It only started happening this year. It is entirely possible that it is unrelated to my spirituality, but I feel it is related, due to the synchronicity.

4 hours ago, Moksha said:

@Swarnim Sweet synchronicity ?

I have been reading about vibrational frequencies, and am wondering if there is a correlation with a person's state of Consciousness and their physicality.

Looks like only your eyelids were moving. For me it's been my eyes cuz i can literally see the image infront of me jittering left and right