levani

constant thoracic pain

5 posts in this topic

for as long as i can remember i had it, like 85-90% of the day, even when i don't think about the back pain it's still there in the background and it's preventing me from focusing and doing conscious work.

deep tissue massages help but i dont have access to those now, and even 4/5 hours after the massage, this pain comes back

how do i put a full stop to it ? i've watched Leo's body awareness video and i don't think it's that. it's more on the left side, mid thoracic i guess

it's sucking all of my ϟ and focus

i used to slouch as a kid and my posture isn't perfect i guess, i also started weight lifting as a young teenager so i'm guessing heavy weighst at that age didn't exactly make my spine healthier

Edited by levani

See a chiropractor. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Did you try a book becoming a supple leopard by dr.Kelly Starett?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

this website helps with joint pain idk if it will help you with your back pain but there is a whole section on the upper, middle, and lower back pain relief techniques. hope this helps! https://www.diyjointpainrelief.com/