Eren Eeager

Must watch movies for spiritual seekers.

10 posts in this topic

Mother! (2017)

A brilliant movie with a mind blowing plot and amazing metaphors. You wil remember scenes from this movies when you have insights or when you trip. The movie is so existential and metaphorically brilliant. It is a masterpiece. Go watch it now ?

The fountain (2006)

Some visual scenes in this movie are so mind-blowing and are a perfect representation of what one would feel during awakening. The theme of the movie is beautiful and it is a representation of spiritual seeking. Full of metaphors and artistic scenes. Absolutely Brilliant!!

P.S: I will update the list if any high quality movie crosses my mind.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

"Groundhog Day" is not only the best movie ever made, it's also very spiritual.  It can be seen as a teaching on acceptance and surrender.

I'm a big Darren Aronofsky fan, yet I have not seen Mother! yet. I heard it was not good. Could you say more about why you like it so much, and how it connects to spirituality? 

Monty Python's Life Of Brian

Not only my favorite British movie of all time, but also hands down the greatest movie about religion that has ever been made.

And I am not even kidding.

Why so serious?

13 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

I'm a big Darren Aronofsky fan, yet I have not seen Mother! yet. I heard it was not good. Could you say more about why you like it so much, and how it connects to spirituality? 

Just watch it. It deals with christian/religious symbolism. It is polarizing, you will either love or hate it.

Edited by dharm4

59 minutes ago, dharm4 said:

Just watch it. It deals with christian/religious symbolism. It is polarizing, you will either love or hate it.

So the themes are more Christian religious, than Nonduality/Spiritualism like The Fountain was? Hmmm....doesn't sound like my jam. 

@Sempiternity Mother has negative view on the Bible, it takes “drinking the blood” literally and turning into a horror. The movie is a fantasy and doesn’t reflect truth, so I disagree with the premise.