Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Narcissistic Abusive Personalities

188 posts in this topic

A journal to understand narcissism better and how to deal with the devilry of narcissism. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Elements of life 

Hope 

Acceptance of reality 

Security 

Peace 

Freedom 

Maturity 

Love 

Strength 

Decency 

Truth 

Bravery 

Compassion and empathy 

Awareness 

Wisdom 

Passion 

Negative motivation (emotional explosive) 

Balance. 

Edited by Preety_India

Soft beast with a purpose. 

A hard beast and a soft beast. 

Evil people become complacent because lack of humility and no driver or negative motivation. 

Evil intentions don't have a driver so they don't succeed 

Good intentions can exist with or without a driver. A negative motivation 

Good intentions because of negative energy succeed. The negative energy acts like an active component or torpedo. 

Evil intentions don't have this torpedo. 

I'll call this torpedo an emotional explosive. 

Bad intentions don't carry emotional explosives 

Godzilla. 

Edited by Preety_India

A soft beast with a purpose. Godzilla. That kind of thing. 

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Soft beast with a purpose. 

A hard beast and a soft beast. 

Evil people become complacent because lack of humility and no driver or negative motivation. 

Be careful. They're not always soft. I'm a narcissist so I can help you understand some things. I hope you don't mind me writing on your post.. just wanna help ^^ Because us narcissists are always misunderstood and treated like bad people. 

There is no good and evil, only Love in darker and lighter shades. Darkness and sinister things are not "bad".. they just exist. Part of life, so to speak.. They are very much needed. Think about it.. if it were all infinite light, you would dissolve, burn, disappear. Same with the spiritual connotations of the word. That's why there are people with guilt disorders.

Hard doesn't come from soft. Some people just simply don't care and never cared. They are assholes. That's who they are. No need to overanalyze this aspect..people are dicks, literally. They might not even lack empathy (common misconception about narcissism).

Narcissists are hyper-sensitive and need constant emotional gratification. That's why they abuse. It's also a power game for the people who have lots of SD Stage Red energy in them. 

We are very feeling and observant people. There's also the sociopath stare, if you heard the phrase. It analyzes every little movement. Everything is seen. Narcissists are also often introspective. 

Us narcissists are usually stuck in a childish level where we think we can get what we want with manipulation. So it's more like a lack of emotional morals. There are 3 parts of the brain, (reptilian, emotional, intellectual - not sure these are the correct names but im just trying to make a point) and sometimes narcissists have problems with the emotional part, some disorder. We use intelligence-based tactics and emotional button pushing, because we want sex, money, status, pleasures, raw carnal needs fulfilled...and it's never too much. 

Other times narcissism comes from a lack of LOVE in childhood. Neglect from parents.. then you're trying to fill that hole with love you get from abusing people. So you become beautiful and famous, then use people that are "less" than you to feel good about yourself, if you're a narcissist.

Obviously, spiritually and objectively speaking there is no less than or more than hierarchy between humans, but narcissist play that game. Alpha, Beta, Zeta, Omega males and females... Hunter, prey and fighting pray. They play that game, narcissists ..

It can be fun too! Some people recognize they are sociopaths, so they take it to bed (BDSM). They live normal lives but decide that they want consensual power-play. 

I hope I could help clarify things a bit ^^'

@Aquarius loooooooool

The soft beast is me trying to fight against the Hard beast who is the narcissist. Lmao. 

I was the soft beast Godzilla trying to fight the hard narcissistic beasts. 

But great analysis. :)

@Preety_India I understood now :) got a bit confused because I'm tired.

Thank you, I hope it helped!

You don't need to fight them. You can, however, "kill them with kindness", so to speak..

But some narcissists will get addicted to that kinda energy or even see you as weak.

So play your cards smart ^-^ 

I know everything about the narcissist mind. If you have something personal to share or need help with narcissist men and women but can't share it publicly, you can message me anytime and I would gladly give you advice. 

Breaking through the dark, there's a new dawn coming. 

Sometimes evil is necessary for good to become better. 

It's acts like a thrusting force driving good to strive for the best and for better things to happen. 

It's a crystallization process where all the shadows are killed, the system is rebooted, the healing is brought, and a more matured Beast rises like a Phoenix. 

4ljjsp.gif

4ljjrv.gif

This is such a beauty 

4 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Preety_India for sure if you really want the best resource on understanding narcissism I would go to the source of most of the material that is out there which is Sam Vaknin, on YouTube.

Awesome 

Don't be someone's emotional slave.. 

How to deal with narcissists part 1

29 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@egoeimai  I just found an extremely helpful video on how to deal with toxic people. It explains how to deal with narcissistic personalities like your cousin and my ex boyfriend who go around bragging and hurting people to feel better. 

She lays down a lot of wonderful points. 

Summary of her points

? They know exactly what to say to prey on your emotions

? You might feel emotionally charged or upset while dealing with them but this is nothing but stooping down to their level. There is no point in telling them that they are wrong because they won't listen. You just shouldn't take on their negative energy on you. Instantly rub them away. 

? When you feel hurt, they feel victorious because they feel a sense of power in knowing that they hurt you. 

? You need to focus on yourself and understand whatever that toxic person is saying is a lie and nothing to do with it. It shows more who they are and not you.. 

? Even if it hurts you, try not to take what they say personally because it will keep hurting you more if you repeat it in your mind. 

?They have negative energy inside of them that they unload on others.. 

?IT'S easy to get emotional. But don't do that. Walk away from such people. 

? If you have an interaction with such a person, just hang up on them and tell them that you gotta go, they can say that you can't handle things but what they say does not matter. Get away from them instantly. 

? Such people are button pushers. 

? You just have to tell them that you are not going to be  around someone who speaks to you in that way. 

? When someone who is a button pusher they know exactly what to say that will make you feel vulnerable or sad or upset. They know where your wounds are. 

?You need to know your wounds and triggers. Because that way you will able to filter such people much quicker because you are aware what hurts you and if they say exactly that then you can immediately walk away. 

?You have to be able to love yourself through your wounds. 

?Instead of reacting, respond by being straightforward and laying down your boundaries. 

?Have an inner dialogue with yourself. 

?This is not just emotional mastery. But learning to Armour yourself against abusive behavior and disengage with someone who is hurting you. 

?You have to know and be aware of your audience that is the people that you interact with. 

?If you feel anger, mask that anger and not let them know that you're angry. Don't give them their victories. Be strict and walk away and hold yourself high. 

?Don't let them get a rise out of you. 

?You can keep a boundary like "hey, when you speak to me this way, I leave. I'm not dealing with this " 

? You have to treat these people like children because these people are being a child. 

?Learning to love yourself while someone is hurting you rather than getting reactive and emotional. 

?You're basically telling that person that they can say whatever they want but you're not tolerating this kind of behavior. 

?Either set a boundary and tell them to follow or just leave and drop them from your life. 

Hope this helps. 

@Keyhole I'm glad. I like that woman. She seems very genuine, straightforward and pleasant in her explanations, a soft voice and she always hits the nail right on the head. 

I am so happy for you that you're out of that person's mess for good. Too often we come across narcissists in our lives and they take advantage. Happened to me too many times until I started to see a pattern in how I was attracting these narcissists with my empathetic behavior. I started to grow tired of being nice to people because I always had to go through a bad experience of someone taking advantage of me. And narcissists have a keen eye for empaths. They can smell their prey. 

Before 2018,  I didn't even know that something like Narcissistic personality disorder was even a term. 

It's only when I accidentally stumbled upon an online psychology article that I happened to read the signs of a narcissist and I was in pure shock because they all matched my ex boyfriend Joseph to the T. That's when I started realizing that I was suffering from narcissistic abuse from a boyfriend. 

I have to say that it's a hell of a ride dealing with narcissist. They suck you dry like energy vampires, push your buttons to the max, gaslight you when you protest or fight back, project on you things they are the ones actually doing, make you feel bad for yourself, question your sanity and it's a emotional mental roller-coaster ride that takes you to the depth of despair and vulnerability. 

I began gaining weight in the relationship, I turned to food for comfort in order to cope, I began suffering health problems because he would attack me relentlessly 

Whenever I tried to leave, he would make me feel guilty or give me death threats. They create a vicious cycle in which you get trapped. 

I had turned into a battered woman at the end of the relationship. Finally I had the courage to break up with him in my 8th attempt of trying to break up that succeeded.. 

So a whole chapter in my life was over but it had impacted me tremendously psychologically 

But now I'm trying to Armour myself with adequate information on narcissists and their behaviors so that I might not ever again fall for narcissists in the future.

Im looking for a wide range of resources to study narcissistic people and their behaviors and how to deal with them and keep them out for good. 

So far so good. I'm glad I found this woman's channel. 

Hopefully my journal will illumine other  women who will read it and learn and not fall in such abusive relationships. That's my goal. 

2 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

.  Did you ever feel like you knew the whole time but just didn't want to admit it to yourself?  Like, you would downplay your observational skills when it came to people like this? 

Yes. Although I realized in 2018 that he was a narcissist, I have no memory of what I did after that. I think I just downplayed my observation, probably even thought I was being silly in judging him or I simply let it go as I usually do with red flags in a relationship out of a deep merciful love for the person. 

I so so wish I had acted upon my instincts and observations and not let go so easily. I would have saved myself a ton of wasted time and emotional labor. I feel awful how I constantly kept forgiving and ignoring all the red flags. Love is blind. And so I ignored a lot. When I fall in love, I trust way too much than necessary. 

Maybe I just couldn't believe that he could do wrong things to me. That caused me to be in denial about his narcissistic behavior. 

Today I'm a better smarter person.. I know better to never ignore again. 

The narc victim's anthem xD

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia