Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anderz

Oregon becomes first state to legalize magic mushrooms

45 posts in this topic

On 2020-11-05 at 3:51 PM, Dingo said:

I have actually been caught by cops smoking a joint with friends in a park and they basically said, that they know we are not doing anything dangerous and they dont neccessarily agree with weed being illegal, but they have to do their job. They didn't search anything, allowed us to finish the joint and each one got a fine of 12€. Granted I think we were very lucky to meet such cops.

Man, 12 euros? 

If the swedish gestapo would have catch you it would be 500-1500 dollars.

41 minutes ago, ArchangelG said:

It plays a huge part. The swedish left have been completely unwilling to talk about immigration, cultural differences and how it might effect the country. They hide behind "saving the climate"!

And since I was like thirteen I realized that it will all go to shit because the gigant swedish middle class would rather maintain a facade of Sweden being a moral superpower than facing facts which are "covered" with enormous taboos.

If that's true, there's Pluralist's (using Cook Greuter) repression of systematic solutions which the Strategist level has to offer. Hiding behind a moral curtain & postponing responsibility is typical for immature Pluralists. There's no doubt this behavior will challenge the political pendulum to swing in the opposed direction, as people will be exposed to Green issues, yet instead of leaping to Yellow, they'll accept Orange and Blue as the solutions to endangered security, etc.

Strategist is the first level to recognize the need of all lower levels. 

Edited by SirVladimir

38 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

If that's true, there's Pluralist's (using Cook Greuter) repression of systematic solutions which the Strategist level has to offer. Hiding behind a moral curtain & postponing responsibility is typical for immature Pluralists. There's no doubt this behavior will challenge the political pendulum to swing in the opposed direction, as people will be exposed to Green issues, yet instead of leaping to Yellow, they'll accept Orange and Blue as the solutions to endangered security, etc.

Strategist is the first level to recognize the need of all lower levels. 

Just look to the United States for a case study of how dangerous it is to not Integrate the lower Stages into your Society in a healthy and non-destructive way.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

4 hours ago, ArchangelG said:

It plays a huge part.  The swedish left have been completely unwilling to talk about immigration, cultural differences and how it might effect the country. They hide behind "saving the climate"!

Being half middle eastern myself the cultural differences has always been obvious to me. And since I was like thirteen I realized that it will all go to shit because the gigant swedish middle class would rather maintain a facade of Sweden being a moral superpower than facing facts which are "covered" with enormous taboos.

Yea it seems like a huge problem, if the left doesn't talk about these issues then the right wing and populists will grow and grow and grow.

I get it it's hard for left wing people to talk about these issues but i see no other solution.

6 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

Yea it seems like a huge problem, if the left doesn't talk about these issues then the right wing and populists will grow and grow and grow.

I get it it's hard for left wing people to talk about these issues but i see no other solution.

Yeah, it has gone waay beyond absurdity at this point.