Marks199

I Suffer From Generalized Anxiety Disorder Do I Need Male Or Female Energy?

10 posts in this topic

Hello people I wondered if at this moment that I am suffering from generalized anxiety I should potent my male or female energy?

@Ivansmarks I don't that has anything to do with male/female energy. You should work on feeling comfortable in your own skin, accepting you are not better or worse than anyone and that other people's opinion don't matter that much ( yet here I am giving my opinion). 

I have anxiety when I'm around people I don't know well, but they tell me I look very confident and together from outside. 

Just know that everyone is worried about how they are perceived. Some of them just hide it better 

From what I can see you are commited to self growth and shit. That's good and all but the paradox of self-development is that you are already perfect in each and every moment. Try coming from that place first then moving forward in what you seek to accomplish. Like @Birdcage said so well, 

You should work on feeling comfortable in your own skin, accepting you are not better or worse than anyone and that other people's opinion don't matter that much ( yet here I am giving my opinion).

If you explain what "male and female energy" means to you, then you may get some replies that match your belief system.

Understanding the nature of your generalised anxiety, your symptoms, triggers, coping mechanisms etc. would be helpful for you. Does your approach have to be gender-based?

I don't know you and your ideas, however get sure you can accurately distinct what is male and what is female.
If you face straight problems you should potentiate the male energy because the male energy is what is going outward, and anxiety with people is caused by the tension of keeping and not allowing your energies to flow outwards. However, you can also follow the female energy and going inward, feeling your energies and why you feel them when you're anxious, and that could also resolve that. For example, why do you want to remove anxiety at all? Only because it's unpleasant? Don't think so...
Every opposite brings to the other one.. So what is the right path? ... What I found out is that, if you're intellectually driven, sooner or later you're gonna understand that with only the intellect you cannot know for sure whether a way is better than the other; even if you have all the variables... Because there is not really the best way: in order to perfectly know your way you have to perfectly know yourself, and at the same time you have to find a way to find yourself... Have you followed me? Can you see when questions like this simply drop? Even if you deepened these questions at the maximum you cannot answer. The best you can do is to go on with your life as you always do, but without driving it; just watch it and questions will fall. This is the core...
In a nutshell, you can't know now which energy you should potentiate. Try with male, try with female... Doesn't matter... All the real work is happening behind you.

Yin and Yang energy thats what I was talking about.

It depends on the type of your anxiety. What makes you anxious?

Instinctively, I'd say that you need female energy, but I can't be 100% sure.

To keep it short: since you are male you most likely need more female energy, which just means: surrender to reality. I had some moderate anxiety in the past, it stems from resistance to what is. If there is no Problem, like  in many situations, too much  male energy will make  everything a Problem and build up resistance towards anything. Just let reality happen