ALPHA907

Influence

7 posts in this topic

Is it possible for me to coexist as a orange/green having lots of blue influences from my parents? I’m a Christian and working to advance to yellow and I’m just wondering if these two can coexist together? I’m sure there will be some conflict but is there anything that you’re sure will get in the way? Do I have to fully disconnect from my religion to move up the spiral? Also my girlfriend pretty much only watches entertainment in her free time and I want to introduce to spiral dynamics to her and I’m not sure how to go about it. It just feels lonely and hard to express it to anyone. I want to spend time with her it just feels like a waste of time.

Edited by ALPHA907

I just feel lost. I don’t know how to introduce spiral dynamics or any other higher conciousness resources to those around me. I’m just not sure what to do besides learn and improve myself. When I go out into my life I can’t show any of the work I’ve done really. It’s confusing.

You don't have to worry about it for now.

I suspect that you not being able to introduce spiral dynamics or any other higher consciousness resources as you say is problem of how your ego react to social interactions, not problem of your stage.

It way easier to introspect in things when you are alone, where you are relaxed, without any triggers, then in a mess that social settings can be, if you are not used to it, or you have not developed skills to stay calm unaffected under such situations, you will  feel confused , lost.

My question for you is how are you developing yourself specifically? Hobbies, health, relationships, career, learning, etc. Take an interest in all areas of your life and develop those.

There's no excuse for being lonely unless you are neglecting the important parts of your life. If you have hobbies hang out with others with the same hobbies. If you work out, have a few workout buddies. If you are in school, hang out with your school buddies. You should have plenty to talk about with your friends.

A common mistake is to push self-development concepts onto others. Most simply don't care. Every now and then you'll find one that takes interest, but they are few and far between. Get clear on the type of people you prefer hanging out with and target those, but be realistic in your expectations.

19 hours ago, ALPHA907 said:

Is it possible for me to coexist as a orange/green having lots of blue influences from my parents?

Of course. Sounds like this is already the case. Simply appreciate them and express gratitude. If you are making a class system of SP’s, definitely keep studying SD’s. The end of the tunnel is that the tunnel is itself a rainbow, of which you serve as a prism. 

I’m a Christian and working to advance to yellow and I’m just wondering if these two can coexist together? I’m sure there will be some conflict but is there anything that you’re sure will get in the way?

Identifying as a Christian rather than recognizing the distinctions between the dogma and the message creates, to you, non Christians. When there is conflict, you are creating it. If ever that is unclear, physically point to the conflict. Rather than advance a dogma of classes or levels (wether it is religion or SP’s) just be you. ‘Advance’ “that”. We need more of that. That is the point of the dogma’s and models, not the upholding of dogmas or models. When you arrive somewhere, you get out of the car, yes? 

Do I have to fully disconnect from my religion to move up the spiral?

No. There is only to recognize religion is not a thing that is yours. You are not connected to it, you are attached to thoughts that you are. Religion = your belief, that there is - “religion”. Try to physically point to ‘religion’, and you will realize you can not. Try to feel it though, and you will feel beyond it, prior to the thoughts of dogma and classes. 

A belief (in this case) is a thought, repeated, and identified with (my religion). Convince another of your belief, and you’ve essentially started a religion. Get them to identity with it too, and they will murder people for you in God’s name, as you have successfully put yourself, via your own thought attachment, beliefs, dogma & influence, between them and their own source. It is astounding how man can be convinced to ignore the obviousness of pain and hurt, and the Great equalizer becomes a mere poker chip. 

Also my girlfriend pretty much only watches entertainment in her free time and I want to introduce to spiral dynamics to her and I’m not sure how to go about it. It just feels lonely and hard to express it to anyone. I want to spend time with her it just feels like a waste of time.

I stumbled onto some teachings and I am feeling lonely and having difficulty expressing myself and influencing others with it. You interested? Neither is she. Extract and be the juice, and I can not resist you, for I want liberation wether I know it or not, because intuition is feeling, not a thought. Thought gets in the way, like those of what someone else should do. Swiftly shift focus to what you want to do that is not a ‘waste of time’ to you, and I have a hunch she might be interested in that, that ‘juice’ is infectious, irresistible. 

17 hours ago, ALPHA907 said:

I just feel lost. I don’t know how to introduce spiral dynamics or any other higher conciousness resources to those around me. I’m just not sure what to do besides learn and improve myself. When I go out into my life I can’t show any of the work I’ve done really. It’s confusing.

The self can not be improved upon, and is free to learn unabashedly. In the recognition this is true for you, is the recognition this is true for her, and every one. Allow your life to be your creation. Dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening, love like this moment is your last. When the point of life is the experience that is actual, that is now, you are never lost. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

17 hours ago, ALPHA907 said:

I've found that first exploring for myself the feeling dimension which I experience enables me to radiate an extended perspective - like "wisdom".

IME: Explore yourself first. Make it a daily "coming home". Feel the light in you (in whatever form it might take) and it automatically follows that other people are lit up. You may realize that other people are not lit up but that the light you are is projected onto other people. Those who like to be illuminated somehow manage to be in your life and those who don't just sort themself out. Feel grateful for everyone in your life as they all are teachers.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

19 hours ago, ALPHA907 said:

I’m a Christian and working to advance to yellow and I’m just wondering if these two can coexist together? I’m sure there will be some conflict but is there anything that you’re sure will get in the way? Do I have to fully disconnect from my religion to move up the spiral? 

Rather than framing it in terms of conflict, we can re-frame it in terms of holism. Is Christianity part of the whole? Of course. Is science part of the whole? Sure. Is Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism and Islam part of the whole? You betcha. Once we realize this, a whole new world of exploration opens up. We are no longer contracted and trapped.

For example, if I say "I'm Christian", I've limited myself. If I'm Christian, that means "I'm not a Buddhist, Hinduist, Jainist, scientist" etc. Rather than saying "I'm Christian", we could say "I see some insight value in Christianity". This allows us to also see value in Buddhism, philosophy, Jainism etc. Thich Nhat Hanh wrote a great book called "Living Buddha, Living Christ". It's amazing what enlightened beings have in common. Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh weaves together Eastern enlightenment, Sufism, Zen, Western psychology and the mysterious aphorisms of Jesus Christ and the Gospel according to Thomas. A wild ride of insight and intrigue. And the Jainism concept of anekantavada is an ancient talisman against dogmatism and myopic fundamentalism. They were thousands of years ahead of their time. Even today, few minds can enter the realm of anekantavada.