blandana

I fear that I am god and that every person I have ever met is just an illusion

87 posts in this topic

If you are real and you feel like you are real will you please reply and tell me why you think you are not a part of my subconscious.

I'd hate to think I am the lord(without superpowers until I pass away.

My greatest fear is that everyone I ever meet is a rehash of my subconcious because I am the -only one- because I somehow became concious at an atomic level and ever since then have found ways to subvert my subconscious or conscious mind into understanding that for pure entertainment. If I am the lord and am literally one being I am now living in a human body unable to remember where I came from.  

I have taken psychedelics and understand the phenomenon of "tripping" and this bugs me.

Are you real?  Bruh?

Can you describe how you are not me?

Please dont use the response "i can reply from my physical fingertips at a different location"

Please look deeper than that.

Hehehe... good luck with that.

When you reach the rock bottom of your despair and self-denial, remember these words:

God is Love. Fear is the opposite of Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Hehehe... good luck with that.

When you reach the rock bottom of your despair and self-denial, remember these words:

God is Love. Fear is the opposite of Love.

oh you....you would be derogatory wouldnt you?

appreciate your criticism.

Pretty sure I want you to be real but I still have the fear that you're just another person I made up.

It's discussed in your video when you're describing your new substance you found.

"you're imagining me talking to you and visa versa"

I just hope to the real lord that theres more than one person on this planet and that I'm not the creator of the universe :\

I don't take offense to your comment and appreciate it more than dislike it.  ...especially since you own this website lol

6 minutes ago, blandana said:

I just hope to the real lord that theres more than one person on this planet and that I'm not the creator of the universe :\

Haha xD

You joker, You ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Haha xD

You joker, You ;)

I guess I'm realizing I can never prove it.  Even if I made you up you seem as real as I do. 

I had a realization that even if that is going on if you or I are the only sole being in the universe that that's natural to make up "friends" from your own imagination, even if they are basically robots.

Kind of hoping you're real though besides just a character.

Thanks for replying

Edited by blandana

Yes, Im real. Now prove it to yourself. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just now, Rilles said:

Yes, Im real. Now prove it to yourself. 

you seem real, but if i have a connection to the lord or am the creator, its just difficult to prove.  

I just -hope- you're real.  And i want there to be more real people if I didn't create you.  

thanks for your reply.

what makes me think I'm the creator you might ask?

everything I ever experience subconcious or conversation wise seems to stem out of feelings I have in my brain.

the "coincidences" i experience on a daily basis have caused me to stop listening to the radio and stop watching tv.

My father and I witness "geeksquad" nascar car on tv meerly moments after we mentioned it.  (a once in a lifetime occurance, very coincidental)

I also had a phenomenon with pensky trucks since we used them. Our family moved houses every now and then and I would see them on the road a few weeks or a few days after I or my family mentioned them to me.

Minor occurrences here and there etc.  Also I experienced tripping on psychedlics and understand this kind of stuff at a very deep level although not as deep as Leo.

Edited by blandana

I guess this thread is more for you than me now that I realize I can never really prove this kind of thing.

If you are actually a part of my subconcious I'll have to accept it.

But if you have a real body, and real thoughts, that's good.  Really hoping that's the case (that ur more than just a figment of my imagination)

Imagine if ur god and no one really exists.  The only "friends" you have are creations of your own design stemming from your need for companionship and deep down they are just mirror or replications or yourself and chemical composition.

That's what I'm afraid of.  I'm hoping that just isn't the case.  Thanks for replying Leo and Rilles.

Edited by blandana

It's because I know If i met you in person you seem real.

I could touch you. etc.

....I just hope you people are something I didn't make subconsciously.  You'll know deep down that you are someone else but I can't prove it on my end.  Thanks for the reply.

I am also curious about that. I have had a lucid dream in which i was in some kind of a campus, walking around in my body, and thought to myself: "i wonder if the imaginary people in my dream believe they're real" so i went into a beautiful room, illuminated by the evening sun through a glass ceiling, and asked a nice young man i there: "do you believe that you're real?" he said with laughter: of course i am real! At that point i woke up from the dream, confused, i have continued with my life. 

Just now, Edan said:

I am also curious about that. I have had a lucid dream in which i was in some kind of a campus, walking around in my body, and thought to myself: "i wonder if the imaginary people in my dream believe they're real" so i went into a beautiful room, illuminated by the evening sun through a glass ceiling, and asked a nice young man i there: "do you believe that you're real?" he said with laughter: of course i am real! At that point i woke up from the dream, confused, i have continued with my life. 

You've had a lucid dream too huh?  That's pretty amazing.  I almost went full lucid two days ago again.  I have a thing where I lose my pants in dreams and I realized that that's a "dream sign" i said "oh this is a dream isn't it i dont have any pants again"

Such a weird topic but I entirely understand where you're coming from (no sexual pun intended)

Edited by blandana

4 minutes ago, Edan said:

BTW Edan I've had at least 3 to 10 lucid dreams.  I can guarantee you're not alone.  I had a severe case of absolute lucidity and it hasn't happened again but I was able to control and be aware of the dream the entire time and drag it out.  

Lucid dreaming is definitely possible.

I've been trying to discover if "out of body" experiences are possible but have not proved it yet.  Lucid dreaming though I have proved to myself.

Edited by blandana

How long have you been pondering this?

Just trust that it'll subside. If these thoughts come up, try not to act on them. 

Treat your thoughts like trains. You can choose to get on the train, or to not get on. If you do find yourself getting on the train, you can get off. 

<3

Just now, preventingdiabetes said:

How long have you been pondering this?

Just trust that it'll subside. If these thoughts come up, try not to act on them. 

Treat your thoughts like trains. You can choose to get on the train, or to not get on. If you do find yourself getting on the train, you can get off. 

<3

Probably for only a year.  But like I mentioned I'm starting to realize this topic is more for you not for me.

I've come to the realization that no matter what anyone says if they are literally a figment of my imagination then I have nothing I can say to prove that you are real.

But if you have a physical body and physical thoughts beyond what my subconscious provides, please believe you are real.

I will not become depressed no matter how much derogatory language you provide against my post.

as a disclaimer I am going to go to sleep in 4 hours or less and will stop responding, I appreciate the replies I have received though.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Fear is the opposite of Love.

Love has no opposite

@blandana  You are as real to me as I am real to you.

So whos god then?
We both?

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?