blandana

I fear that I am god and that every person I have ever met is just an illusion

87 posts in this topic

You're making it more complicated than it actually is. I confirm to you that I am real. You just doubt what I'm saying. You're implying that I'm lying to you when I'm not. Well, no wonder why you're suffering the consequences.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Just now, Gesundheit said:

You're making it more complicated than it actually is. I confirm to you that I am real. You just doubt what I'm saying. You're implying that I'm lying to you when I'm not. Well, no wonder why you're suffering the consequences.

If you put yourself in the position of god as if you perceive that you are real you know what I mean.

I'd like to think you are but I have no proof even if I can touch you knowing how "divine" "God" is.

I'll believe you but to an extent but i can't believe you completely.

I'm sorry.  I just don't know how I can prove this kind of thing.  Even if you have "real bones" in ur body.

I probably shouldn't have started this topic but I'm glad I did.  It lets people know if they are real what it's like to actually really look super deep into your mind.

Edited by blandana

before i go to sleep I'll post one more gif.

although I did not make it, this one is mine 

it expresses everything my spiritual form wants to convey to the physical realm if I am aware of it yet everyone I have met is not able to appreciate.

*cue miyazaki music*

goodnight everyone

DeterminedGratefulGaur-small.gif

At least, you are not alone in the sense that everyone of us will face similar worries (I guess). But from your point of view, you can't prove that :/ Unfortunately it will only appear like that. But I can tell you, I'm not a bot.

4 minutes ago, Travelion said:

At least, you are not alone in the sense that everyone of us will face similar worries (I guess). But from your point of view, you can't prove that :/ Unfortunately it will only appear like that. But I can tell you, I'm not a bot.

that's good.  Please consider looking at this miyazaki link.  This is how I feel constantly about the world.  If you can translate that into real human emotion you'll know what I mean.  It's not because I might be poor or sick.  It's because no one can relate and feels like they have to make fun of eachtoher.  That is not how life is supposed to be.

Edited by blandana

Proof is a silly, materialistic idea.

Edited by Gesundheit
Added materialistic

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

btw if you hate how bitcoin has been not that its spiritual, i can relate. Mostly in terms of things trying to get forced up constantly illegally against demand.  I've called lawyers.  

This is not related but it affects a large portion of the population and I want to let you know that I care about when you sell.  

We have all gotten banned in the market message boards for expressing our opinions on the subject because criminals have taken over the internet and want to control what people say and do.

Have done what I can.

I am going to bed soon

Edited by blandana

my cascade red fox plushie says wow wow 

thanks for participating in this discussion tonight

Red-Fox-Cascade-Toy-Plush-Stuffed-Animal

Blandana is not real, period. No more real than Santa. When you are saying you are real and are God and are alone, who is the 'you' you are referring to? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Blandana is not real, period. No more real than Santa. When you are saying you are real and are God and are alone, who is the 'you' you are referring to? 

You thought i was going to bed, and would not reply since you were so stern in your assumptions.  perhaps this is a joke but I am typing with what I perceive as real fingers and a real mind.  

I only hope you are doing the same.

btw I am going to bed soon I cant stay up for more than 24 hours usually but I thought I'd check up on this thread.

Edited by blandana

btw as a followup I am going to bed eventually but I guess Im not sure when.  its like 4am here

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

the "you" i am referring to in your question perhaps means yourself and why you consider yourself real.

If you were to phrase the question what do i consider "me" you would receive a different answer.

On a side note if you are made from me I believe you have some sort of consciousness although perhaps you are not entirely an individual depending on your thought process.

Blandana is not real, period. No more real than Santa. When you are saying you are real and are God and are alone, who is the 'me' you are referring to? 

My "best friend" which got me into psychedelics has now also passed away like my uncle although his passing involved a car accident.

He was highly into psychedelics and I even believe I saw his ghost before I was aware that he had passed away.

I was playing a videogame and I saw a "vapor" appear behind my computer screen and even typed in the chat I was a part of "I think I just saw a ghost"

I"m hoping we are actually seperate beings.  wouldn't that be awesome?  I think so, especially if most of the people on this planet are actually good people instead of bad people who want to do bad things to other people

Why would something be separate for interaction? All it takes is a bit of imagination. Are dream characters separate? Do you interact with them? 

Just now, seeking_brilliance said:

Why would something be separate for interaction? All it takes is a bit of imagination. Are dream characters separate? Do you interact with them? 

dream characters are separate from at least a scientific standpoint.  ..UNLESS everytime you dream you travel to another dimension.

We could probably get into that more but I feel like I dont want to and you'd be forcing me to try and convince myself that people in my dreams are real when I believe they are not and feel they are not.

Do you have proof that dream characters are real?  if you don't it's best we not get into that conversation

btw if I'm "god" and am not aware and if your'e inventing rocket physics or something from this train of thought you are just in a different parallel universe and that's the way your brian is.  

I have taken my route on 3d art to try and succeed and you have taken your route in science.

I dont know what you're thinking but you have the same determination as I do to succeed.  That's how I feel.

Every person is a different parallel universe living on  earth and has the ability to interact with every other parallel universe.

Whether or not they are a part of me I have no idea.

Edited by blandana

I never said dream characters are real, or am trying to force anything on you, I promise! I just said that to inspire me reflection. 

But it's absolutely true that you made blandana up. (the persona) 

Also, go to bed!! 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

5 hours ago, blandana said:

If you are real and you feel like you are real will you please reply and tell me why you think you are not a part of my subconscious.

It is self evident, there is no ‘subconscious’. 

SImply notice you never have and never will experience anything which you could say is “not real”, because - experience. 

I'd hate to think I am the lord(without superpowers until I pass away.

Then choose a thought you love. :)

My greatest fear is that everyone I ever meet is a rehash of my subconcious because I am the -only one- because I somehow became concious at an atomic level and ever since then have found ways to subvert my subconscious or conscious mind into understanding that for pure entertainment. If I am the lord and am literally one being I am now living in a human body unable to remember where I came from.  

I have taken psychedelics and understand the phenomenon of "tripping" and this bugs me.

Are you real?  Bruh?

Can you describe how you are not me?

None of this has the first thing to do with existentialism, just focusing on what you like in your life. :)

Just imagine if you were using rainbows & unicorns as your reasons, instead of the ‘subconscious’, the ‘lord’, etc. 

Let feelings come up and let them out. You’ll enjoy much release and understanding. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE