blandana

I fear that I am god and that every person I have ever met is just an illusion

87 posts in this topic

Just now, UDT said:

@blandana  You are as real to me as I am real to you.

So whos god then?
We both?

I am I feel.

Unless you are real, then it proves that I am not since you are not a part of me.

Not being narcissitic here.  You'll say that its B.S. but that's what I expect.  I've tripped more than once and realize theres the idea that "we all have a piece of god."  

But maybe that's not true.  I just want to believe other people are real.  That's all I guess I'm saying.  

I don't want you to be just another invention of my need for an imaginary friend.

1 hour ago, blandana said:

Are you real?

Of course I am real. You just need to believe me.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Just now, Gesundheit said:

Of course I am real. You just need to believe me.

Would that actually make you real though?

Or is that "real enough" if I am actually alone in the universe?

I'm gonna cry

Edited by blandana

You'll realize what a horror it is even if you're a part of me when you put yourself in the position of if you create all things and all things are a part of your mind. 

No one is real, and any person you see or perceive is just a figment of your imagination.

You can have fun with them but in the end it's just another "you" that you've changed or want to see.

One of the saddest realities I've ever thought of.

I'm pretty sure I'm thinking too hard and that this world could actually be real.  

I'm hoping this is the case.  I'll stop responding in about 2 hours probably.

Thanks again for your responses

Edited by blandana

1 minute ago, blandana said:

I'm pretty sure I'm thinking too hard and that this world could actually be real.  

I'm hoping this is the case.  I'll stop responding in about 2 hours probably.

Thanks again for your responses

Why are you thanking us if were not real?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just now, Rilles said:

Why are you thanking us if were not real?

What would God do if he doesn't have a friend?

Even if I made you up?

If i am perceiving you as a replication of myself to fulfil my desire of companionship its a psychological need due to my chemical composition at this state.

Sad reality but I have no choice really if I feel like I have a need to make a conversation.

If you are me everything is literally pointless and this is just entertainment but I'm sure it serves a purpose somehow.

The one thing I dont understand is how you guys post when I am asleep,  that could possibly prove that you are real.  But then again, since I have lucid dreamt like that other guy it proves you can "be awake" even when sleeping.

I feel like theres a lot more research to be done in this field.  Just hoping everyone here isn't "Just a part of me"

I don't hear your thoughts unless you are within 50 meters.

And even then I can only perceive them due to your body language.

Does that help? maybe  Although I cannot get specific thoughts it's almost scary what I perceive and that's one reason why the world tries to put me down.

When i was "tripping balz" i actually had a telepathic experience with a friend of mine who was also tripping and  imagined that "super smash brothers" super power up floating around the room.

this thing

entry5-1.jpg

I did not mention it but I was thinking about it and at the same time he sort of started pointing it out as if I was talking about it.

This happened in college and I was like "oh you saw it too huh?"

It happened.

Edited by blandana

my uncle also (my favorite uncle) also had alzheimers which is a disease which kills you and I waited as long as I could and literally showed up to visit him 1 or two weeks before his death because I felt like I "had to" and "this was the time"

and he then passed away shortly afterwards.

granted that may be just statistics but I believe in spiritual life especially since that happened.

He is no longer with us but my Uncle John is someone I still love.

He was the smartest person I knew and was the president of "Tufts University" in Michigan.

Mr. John Dibiaggio

His face is all over google if you search that name.  He's the only one that pops up on images and its the same guy.

Edited by blandana

The irony in that youre the only one posting and the name of this topic, lmao. 

Just now, Rilles said:

The irony in that youre the only one posting and the name of this topic, lmao. 

when you stop caring and you start making fun of me is when I stop caring or believing in you my friend.

3 minutes ago, blandana said:

when you stop caring and you start making fun of me is when I stop caring or believing in you my friend.

To riles also: if what it takes to make a person real is for me to believe in them then I'm not sure you're going down the right path, not that everyone gets along.  If you feel like you are real I don't believe it's your time to make fun of me. I'm not a psychopath or a lunatic and I've thought long and hard about this subject.  Most likely just as Leo has done.

2 minutes ago, blandana said:

To riles also: if what it takes to make a person real is for me to believe in them then I'm not sure you're going down the right path, not that everyone gets along.  If you feel like you are real I don't believe it's your time to make fun of me. I'm not a psychopath or a lunatic and I've thought long and hard about this subject.  Most likely just as Leo has done.

In what way did I make fun of you?

Just now, Rilles said:

In what way did I make fun of you?

"the irony of this post"  and "lmao"

I felt like was derogatory, i apologize if i misunderstood.  I felt like it was an insult.  Maybe it wasn't

Just now, blandana said:

"the irony of this post"  and "lmao"

I felt like was derogatory, i apologize if i misunderstood.  I felt like it was an insult.  Maybe it wasn't

Nah, not an insult, it was a meta-joke, I just thought it was funny that someone was unsure if others were real and then made a post where they were the only ones posting. Absolutely didnt mean to offend. Its tough battling solipsism, I can understand that. 

Just now, Rilles said:

Nah, not an insult, it was a meta-joke, I just thought it was funny that someone was unsure if others were real and then made a post where they were the only ones posting. Absolutely didnt mean to offend. Its tough battling solipsism, I can understand that. 

Im obviously not the only one posting if you are here.  feel free to rephrase your response.

3 minutes ago, blandana said:

Im obviously not the only one posting if you are here.  feel free to rephrase your response.

?

If you would like to know Riles I am somewhat of an

Just now, Rilles said:

?

I'd be a good boss I'm sure.  You wouldn't be fired if you worked for me because you just now expressed honesty.  Thank you for your edit.

Do not be embarassed to second guess your personal emotions and whether or not it is a good idea to become vocal about your first impulses or not whether  or not its in person or the internet.

Well done.