SoonHei

Stop Waiting!

57 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Awareness is depthless, and only appears to deepen realization of itself within its dream. Still, enlightenment is a higher quality experience than dreaming unconsciously.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

16 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Virtual= Visual, Reality= All that is. = It's literally a virtual reality. A dream is a virtual reality. Its a visual appearance that is reality. It's simple, you are closing your mind that is why you cannot understand it. Ask yourself why you are closing your mind to something so obvious. Maybe just maybe because you do not want to awaken?

Maybe just maybe if you opened your mind to reality being a virtual reality *wink wink*.....you would actually wake up? Food for thought.

You are equating virtual with visual which is simply not the case. What you see in a computer screen is virtual. Non of the images in the computer screen are able to feel or experience life. Virtual reality is not natural reality. The best it can go is to be an analogy. Dreams are not virtual realities. Try to back up or save a dream on a hard drive. 

The post you are replying to is from 2020. The original poster SoonHei met a terrible ending, unfortunately, and it was I believe exactly due to this or similar poisonous beliefs that made him let go of his life. He brought a lot of pain and suffering on his relatives and friends and unfortunately for them, it is too real. 

We were writing outside of the forum as well, thats how I know what happened very closely. Also, if you read the comments after mine by UglyRoach, you will see the moment some insane spiritual things began to happen and I had experience of different dimensions and being tested for being Jesus or whatever. Saw all sorts of craziness, I needed no sleep I needed no food, the "interdimensional police" got me and I was placed in a psych ward with "psychosis" as I was returned to my reality and I was able to come back, but not before experiencing impossible things that I am unable to talk about without sounding like a lunatic. Wonderful! I can tell you these things were not virtual in nature, it was a battle of the highest calibre between polarities, highly spiritual - s p i r i t!  Quasars! Stuff like that, unexplainable, I dont bother thinking about it, but your comment here brought me back.  

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

3 hours ago, Moksha said:

By ego, I am referring to the pursuit of desires and avoidance of fears, in the blind belief that doing so will ultimately fulfill you. It never does, and it never will. That is the secret of the game called life. Learn it or don't.

Id say that most of people who you are talking here are beyond of that  

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

Awareness is depthless, and only appears to deepen realization of itself within its dream. Still, enlightenment is a higher quality experience than dreaming unconsciously.

The word that is closer to define what we are is depth. 

2 hours ago, Sincerity said:

@Breakingthewall It's okay dude. Don't let others get to You too easy. :)

Not too easy imo

Edited by Breakingthewall

. . .

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

3 hours ago, Sincerity said:

@Breakingthewall It's okay dude. Don't let others get to You too easy. :)

You told me in private but i answer you here. it's not to feel insecure here, as you said, it's that I was in a state of total openness and that's why I wrote, and that guy is a toxin who releases hatred and sadness just by spreading shit, and he completely spoiled the trip, the opening to infinity and the night . So I figured a guy this toxic needs to go away, no more of his shit. Not matter of insecurity or ego, just I don't like bitterness being put into my vein. 

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

You told me in private but i answer you here. it's not to feel insecure here, as you said, it's that I was in a state of total openness and that's why I wrote, and that guy is a toxin who releases hatred and sadness just by spreading shit, and he completely spoiled the trip, the opening to infinity and the night . So I figured a guy this toxic needs to go away, no more of his shit. Not matter of insecurity or ego, just I don't like bitterness being put into my vein. 

The toxic person is indeed not separate from Consciousness. 

This is an important point to make, because how could something or someone diminish Consciousness?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

10 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

The toxic person is indeed not separate from Consciousness. 

This is an important point to make, because how could something or someone diminish Consciousness?

If you have a rat biting your dick, what do you do? Do you leave it there because it is part of consciousness?

28 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If you have a rat biting your dick, what do you do? Do you leave it there because it is part of consciousness?

A better way to frame it, I think, is to notice all the attachments that we have. The attachments that we intuitively know are wrong or false. Yet, we keep maintaining those attachments as if our life depends on it. 

The question then would be, what is preventing us from letting go of those attachments?

11 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

A better way to frame it, I think, is to notice all the attachments that we have. The attachments that we intuitively know are wrong or false. Yet, we keep maintaining those attachments as if our life depends on it. 

The question then would be, what is preventing us from letting go of those attachments?

58 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Are you attached to not being kicked in your balls? Do you want to let go of that attachment? btw, lets finish with this. Let's talk about the existence and that's it. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Are you attached to a rat not biting your dick? Do you want to let go of that attachment? 

That story doesn’t affect me or have any power over me, but there are other attachments that are hard to let go of for sure. 

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

btw, lets finish with this. Let's talk about the existence and that's it. 

Not a problem.

Just now, Yimpa said:

That story doesn’t affect me or have any power over me, but there are other attachments that are hard to let go of for sure

You don't understand, if you open your heart totally, you open for everything. It's not about attachment. Awakening is opening. That's why are sleep, because we don't want to be open.

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You don't understand, if you open your heart totally, you open for everything. 

So that would include being open to being asleep.

Might you all be in a chill sweet loving cool airy spacy mood when you awake. The very moment you awake, the devil will go for your nake. That’s why you have to create a peaceful environment before awakening. Might the devil be fooled into believing you did not still die when you are death as he’ll try to really kill you fooling by it’s own foolishness. He never understands he can’t understands he’s already death and killing is pointless. What you Manifest whilst Awakening is very Real though and it has to be handled in a very careful way. We have come to a point into humanity where people can no longer awake by creating monsters or Humanity might not survive. Do it but do it safe in  a responsible way. You do not imagine all the shirts you’ll have to handle if you awakened violently. All your manifestations, you’ll have to handle. All your demons , you’ll have to face. This is no joke. Osho did not learn Jesus lesson and forget to pay the price for his sex. People lost their wives burning because of that. Be careful playing with fire. « It’s all fun and games ntil someOne Lost an I » as it is said. If you want to awaken do it and do it as u want to do. The question is : will you be ready to take back all you lashed out during Awakening? That’s your duty as an awakened being and as The https://youtu.be/ZvcdYWg3Q9s