Ibgdrgnxxv

Leo

10 posts in this topic

What if your most highly prized things died? (Including your 15years worth catalogue).

What would life be? 

What would you do? 

No. I want to know what the now Leo would do. 

The higher you become in consciousness, the less 'things' ultimately matter. Even if it your life's work. Because at the end of the day, even if it is your life's work, attachment is still attachment. Got to let it be. 

It's like your little pet rabbit. You love the rabbit so much that you hug it so tightly that you strangle it to death. But you have to do the counter-intuitive move, which is to give it space if you truly love your rabbit.  Sometimes you gotta let things or people go, out of true love. 

This is also a good summary of stage Orange in SD: Strangling the world to death out of a misguided love for the self

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

4 hours ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

What if your most highly prized things died today? (Including your 15years worth catalogue).

What would life be? 

What would you do? 

Edited by Ibgdrgnxxv
The most valuable things in your life.

@vizual for you it would be a living being. (You don't value your work). Its not about giving it space. I said if it died all together in an instant. What would you do? 

I do what a human does,, what we all do. I cry, I lick my wounds, and I carry on. And I imagine Leo doing the same, though I can't speak for him.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

This reminds me of Syria. I received something from Syria today. 

8 minutes ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

This reminds me of Syria. I received something from Syria today. 

This is going to be a good one. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?