Hawkins

Question about querying Godhead

26 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura 

If you are totally omniscient in the Godhead, how come you can't query regular information like 

"Does life exist on other Planets", "How old is the Earth", "Is Scientific Theory X or Y true"?

How come information like this has been channeled through other beings but the omniscient Godhead himself speaking through an enlightened human can't express it? Why is it only existential questions?

I have asked myself that same question for years and I think I got the answer: "It doesn't matter, since it's all illusion and the act of asking the question makes it subjective and thus not Truth". The answers to your questions are "yes", "no", "maybe", "both", "sometimes", "never", ... all at the same time :-)

19 minutes ago, Persipnei said:

I have asked myself that same question for years and I think I got the answer: "It doesn't matter, since it's all illusion and the act of asking the question makes it subjective and thus not Truth". The answers to your questions are "yes", "no", "maybe", "both", "sometimes", "never", ... all at the same time :-)

This is a dangerous attitude that the ego uses to distract itself. How do you know that everything is an illusion? 

32 minutes ago, Hawkins said:

Does life exist on other Planets

What makes you think that planets themselves are not alive?

33 minutes ago, Hawkins said:

How old is the Earth

How do you know time exists?

34 minutes ago, Hawkins said:

Is Scientific Theory X or Y true

Theories are not facts. Once you know the fact, theories become irrelevant.

@Hawkins my experience of this is that when you become that concious you dont care about that kind of questions at all, but hey maybe thats just me :)

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

56 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

@Hawkins my experience of this is that when you become that concious you dont care about that kind of questions at all, but hey maybe thats just me :)

Exactly! There is only you ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@allislove haha touche ?

- Pseudo-dionysius 

1 hour ago, Adamq8 said:

This is such a cop-out, I wont accept that answer.

I dont care how unecessary god finds these questions, I want a concrete answer - is it possible yes/no? why?

@Hawkins When you have an awakening experience you realize that everything is imagination, atleast for me, and that you are from 1 source like everybody else, but when the awakening happens it was for me to realize that i am the only being that ever existed and that being is prior to every concepts,  even life death existence and no existence,  it is really a paradox and weird but aliens and scientific theory is something you can see is just imagination,  tho im not saying that it makes it less real or not true, there is probably life on other planets. 

When you become conscious enough you realize that your whole life is imagination and science and earth along with that and pure being remains. But when the ego came back i understod why it is there in the first place, so that you can have an experience of living a life in a world in a universe with other life forms.

But this is just my experience.

Could be different for you 

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Hawkins and I do think that the GOD HEAD is the "highest" form of conciousness where it is obvious that it knows all and can create whatever it wants, but it is an infinite fractal somehow so conciousness goes through alot of levels, thats why channelers can channel information like that but the GOD head is on a whole other level, it is the level where everything manifests and spiral down from for infinity, i get the feeling that humans is not that high in conciousness evolution tho we have the Potential for it.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Come on guys I saw the video..

He is enough on earth to take an amazon package and talk but somehow he is too high up there to even ask a simple factual question about the planet he's on? So what is it? Can't you guys see how nonsensical this is.

I want this answered in a straight way, even if it takes hours to explain.

Edited by Hawkins

@Hawkins have your own experience and come back and tell us about it, you wont ever understand it without multiple awakenings.

Im also sceptical still about all this and I have had 1 really profound awakening where everything leo and all other people have said about everything became so obvious and true but when the ego is back and weeks pass you are back to normal ordinary reality and then you are back to denial and doubt,  it is weird tho that a substance and or meditation/yoga can produce such profound insights so much so that everything you thought you know dissapears and GOD appears instead and insights hit you out of the blue, you can never ever predict those kind of insights. It is like waking up from a dream x100

But more awakenings is required to get some sense out of this, not just 1 or 2 awakenings. I  think you need alot to understand it better. 

Edited by Adamq8

- Pseudo-dionysius 

4 hours ago, Hawkins said:

@Leo Gura 

If you are totally omniscient in the Godhead, how come you can't query regular information like 

"Does life exist on other Planets", "How old is the Earth", "Is Scientific Theory X or Y true"?

How come information like this has been channeled through other beings but the omniscient Godhead himself speaking through an enlightened human can't express it? Why is it only existential questions?

If you ever become infinitely conscious all those questions will melt away into absurdity.

It's way beyond factual knowledge.

There are no planets or scientific theories. You imagine them to keep yourself asleep.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

4 hours ago, Hawkins said:

But from relative standpoint those are valid questions. Although all is imaginary there are relative right answers to all of those questions. For example we can tell how old a tree is although it is imaginary.

Where is your humility to say "I don't know" ?

1 hour ago, Hawkins said:

I want this answered in a straight way, even if it takes hours to explain.

What would you do with the answer? How will that improve your life? Why don't you find out for yourself? And If we answered your questions, will you easily believe it just as you have continued to believe everything until now without directly verifying it?

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you ever become infinitely conscious all those questions will melt away into absurdity.

It's way beyond factual knowledge.

There are no planets or scientific theories. You imagine them to keep yourself asleep.

Man come on....

"I totally could do it and answer all these questions, it just so happens that I - and everybody else who reached this state - didn't want to for the duration of the state"...

Please try putting yourself in my shoes, would that be an acceptable answer to you?

Don't get me wrong, I dont really care about any of these factual questions per se, Its not that I need them answered, I just want to know about the godhead-state.

Edited by Hawkins

@Hawkins Then go and find the god head yourself m8 and you will get the answers you want or not, you wont know until you are in that state 

- Pseudo-dionysius 

1 hour ago, Adamq8 said:

@Hawkins Then go and find the god head yourself m8 and you will get the answers you want or not, you wont know until you are in that state 

This

@Hawkins, you realize that you create all of those ideas. Outside of your consciousness of them, they don't exits. When you reach godhead you realize that without you creating them, they don't exist. You create those fictions and the stories surrounding them to give yourself a sense of then-and-now, here-and-there, this-or-that. However there is only infinite Now. Once you become aware of infinite Now, you will realize all those questions are silly and that you made them all up. There's no one here other than you. 

@Hawkins

If you employ patience, humility & sincerity, you can inspect your actual direct experience now and know the answers to what you’re asking. You would have your ‘concrete answers’, unequivocally. They might not be what you expect, but you’d know. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE