vizual

Hypothetical question for the men

66 posts in this topic

@Gesundheit Yes, you are VERY naive. You can't just love the shit out of someone who is in a low stage (red or something), they will simply take advantage of that.

Homeless people and sex workers are mostly stage red/orange or lower, you being conscious and showering them with love won't do much, they have to evolve from each stage, this takes time. 

1 minute ago, Recursoinominado said:

@Gesundheit Yes, you are VERY naive. You can't just love the shit out of someone who is in a low stage (red or something), they will simply take advantage of that.

Homeless people and sex workers are mostly stage red/orange or lower, you being conscious and showering them with love won't do much, they have to evolve from each stage, this takes time. 

Says who? Drop that ideology.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

3 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Actually this is a bit confusing. 

I'll tell you why. 

I was dating this homeless guy, stage orange guy. Like you said stage red. He was stage red. 

I try to fill him with love. He took advantage of me. I felt very hurt. I get it. 

But when I tried to talk to him after the relationship ended, he said that he was very grateful to me, he told me that I showed him what true love was. That he became a better person because of me. 

Although I regretted being taken advantage of, I also felt a bit better that I was able to help someone understand love. 

If I let him be that way, and never loved him maybe he would never have a chance to become a better person 

There is a charitable perspective here. Sometimes when you're charitable to people, they take advantage of you. But at the same time they realize their mistake and grow from it. 

So I don't feel so bad for having taken advantage of as long as he had something to learn and grow. 

Sometimes we can give the most empathetic non judgemental love to someone who is acting in selfish or wicked ways. They have emotional traumas and problems and baggage and issues. But to love them selflessly is also a way of helping them grow out of their issues. 

Who will love them? It might sound foolish to love them. But somebody has to love them to help them out of their problems too 

In this process we suffer loss or drain of our own energy, but it is worth it if that person has found the path to consciousness through our effort towards them. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Actually this is a bit confusing. 

I'll tell you why. 

I was dating this homeless guy, stage orange guy. Like you said stage red. He was stage red. 

I try to fill him with love. He took advantage of me. I felt very hurt. I get it. 

But when I tried to talk to him after the relationship ended, he said that he was very grateful to me, he told me that I showed him what true love was. That he became a better person because of me. 

Although I regretted being taken advantage of, I also felt a bit better that I was able to help someone understand love. 

If I let him be that way, and never loved him maybe he would never have a chance to become a better person 

There is a charitable perspective here. Sometimes when you're charitable to people, they take advantage of you. But at the same time they realize their mistake and grow from it. 

So I don't feel so bad for having taken advantage of as long as he had something to learn and grow. 

Sometimes we can give the most empathetic non judgemental love to someone who is acting in selfish or wicked ways. They have emotional traumas and problems and baggage and issues. But to love them selflessly is also a way of helping them grow out of their issues. 

Who will love them? It might sound foolish to love them. But somebody has to love them to help them out of their problems too 

In this process we suffer loss or drain of our own energy, but it is worth it if that person has found the path to consciousness through our effort towards them. 

Desperate people can be dangerous, not everyone is as lucky as just been take advantage of ( although I know thats not pleasent either)

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

@datamonster You should always have your new partner do a hiv test before you start raw dogging her my friend.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)