Inder

Why life create obstacles In our life?

23 posts in this topic

To add to my previous comments, encapsulates them all well: A personal realisation I just had is that I was never meant to be motivated solely by emotions or feelings nor thoughts per se other than the goal of the desired achievement.

If you think about it, if there's an obstacle, often we rely on our motivational system relating to our emotions and feelings to drive us, but I've discovered that this reliance is an unnecessary dependence, at least in me, instead for what I experience is that there's a silent inner knowing I can utilise to move towards any goal I want independent of feeling and emotion.

This gives me tremendous freedom now, to not be bound by feeling and emotion, while at the same time recognising the importance of fully experiencing those feelings and emotions in the process of the activity itself.

This button that I've pressed on overlaps with the ability to see through nearly all mental obstacles as well, which makes sense because you're drawing from this seemingly empty yet full space of inner knowing. There will be still be pain of course in your endeavours, but because you're not reliant on the emotions and feelings to move you towards accomplishing an obstacle you also won't be as pressured away by feelings and emotions when stress accrues, instead of retreating, you sit inside the inner knowing, feeling everything within your being about the experience, learning everything you can about it not just cognitively, but emotionally and in a totally unconscious way as well allowing the natural processes of your being to transmute the experience.

I learned this as I was laying down awake after sleep, re-experiencing an aspects of my autobiographical self inside what appeared to be a slightly traumatic memory with fears attached to that memory. What my body was informing me was that I hadn't fully emotionally processed this experience when it happened or afterwards, this is because it was during a time in which I was much less emotionally developed and so then that'll be the case for all of your memories prior to higher emotional development so you might have many different kinds of experiences want to come back up to be re-experienced but in a way that you've learned to emotionally process the experiences so that your body can transmute the energies it took in and release them naturally as quickly as they are ready to be released. During those moments of transmuting the experience I learned that there was a silence there that was allowing me to do all of this, outside of any emotion or thought. That's when it struck within me, that this would be an experiential understanding that I would now carry with me through all obstacles I faced.

This ability though takes a lot of self awareness, however you'll also likely be able to develop self awareness further at the same time as trying to hone this.

18 minutes ago, Origins said:

That's when it struck within me, that this would be an experiential understanding that I would now carry with me through all obstacles I faced.

So happy to hear that you have experienced this for yourself. When you are present, your mind no longer becomes a distraction. You are able to draw on the infinite pool of creativity and intelligence that is consciousness, and actually use the mind as a conduit in solving any obstacles that you face.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.