Charlotte

How Fear Works exercise ?

13 posts in this topic

At the end of How Fear works Part 1 Leo provided some 'homework' an exercise to do. Writing down all your micro fears you observe for 7 days and revising at the end of each day. If you did this tell me what you observed? What were your personal findings? Did you notice any correlations or patterns?

Love to hear your experiences ^_^

11 hours ago, Charlotte said:

At the end of How Fear works Part 1 Leo provided some 'homework' an exercise to do. Writing down all your micro fears you observe for 7 days and revising at the end of each day. If you did this tell me what you observed? What were your personal findings? Did you notice any correlations or patterns?

Love to hear your experiences ^_^

I didn't do it. I fear only what I don't know, that which doesn't exist. Only an imagination in my mind that's about fear of suffering. 

@neutralempty anything you feel is fear? I suppose it depends if you can see the 'root' of your annoyance and anger you will see it's just fear.

9 hours ago, neutralempty said:

I want to love it, but my love doesn't count as much to it. He wants female love.

Do you mean your love isn't enough? The love you would receive from a female is still your own love 

Explore love. Explore your definitions and beliefs around it. Feel it in different parts of your life on a daily basis.

11 hours ago, neutralempty said:

@Charlotte

"anything you feel is fear? I suppose it depends if you can see the 'root' of your annoyance and anger you will see it's just fear."

Yeah, I can see where it's coming from. It's from me as a child, it's his fear. I want to love it, but my love doesn't count as much to it. He wants female love.

Bro, you have xy chromosomes.

2 hours ago, neutralempty said:

@Charlotte Have been doing it all the time, it's not always that simple. Shadows can be quite strong.

could this be another narrative as a defense?

@Charlotte

I could give you a long list of fears, but I assume you want to see the structure.

Observations:

• Fear is future; the past is projected to be future. The future can be projected to the apparent present (& is then infused with narrative).
  • Fear is a nice self-deception to distract from the maintaining/upholding of identity/character and reinforces the apparent validity of identity's existence.
  • Fear is a direct pointer to the frame of reference: What you think you are is connected with what you fear.

Personal findings:

• I want to radiate my being and in most times it is that what I was conditioned to be. Conflicts of authenticity & conditioning do not feel good as fear is created to act in accordance to conditioning.
  • Fear is survival of what I belief I am.
  • Letting go of fear is letting go of my identity.
  • Letting go of fear is my death.

Correlations / patterns:

• Fear is mostly there in relation to other beings be it humans, dogs, ...
  • Staying in the personal narrative is 99% of the time not triggering fear as I am comfortable.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

I deeply fear what others, and especially girls, think about me

I feel so superficial and stupid for saying this, but I have been, and still, base my self-worth on how attractive I am to women. This insight came to me recently, and really feel that it goes deep to the core of who I feel I am. Even saying this out loud makes me feel like a weak failure. 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

4 hours ago, Max_V said:

I deeply fear what others, and especially girls, think about me

I feel so superficial and stupid for saying this, but I have been, and still, base my self-worth on how attractive I am to women. This insight came to me recently, and really feel that it goes deep to the core of who I feel I am. Even saying this out loud makes me feel like a weak failure. 

How could you be a failure, what have you failed with, for me you are a great success because you're alive?. 

You're failing with being your true self, yes. But your thinking by being something else you will be happy, no. Realise that that is just a thought, hallucination or fantasy. You can truly enjoy who you are and how you are right now if you want to. But in a mind too indebted to ego this will take time to solve. 

How you solve this there is a million pieces of advice. I can name multiple and how to experience the highest states of living. But that is no good because probably only when actual survival is your only problem left in life then it's time to awaken or you have already awakened by then. 

We all experienced a long way of unleashing lots of ego and trying all the time to figure life out. If you want results you need to always try to evolve, not by doing, thinking and being the same way as before. But by changing all the time who you are... You just need to try and try and try, each time hoping you will get closer.

Actually living to the fullest isn't that difficult. But who is ready to abandon ego and just soak into joy/energy and what you're consciousness really crave. You will be able to be outmost joyfull/ecstatic by yourself when you have awakened, now even eating will be difficult because you will have to use some energy to get up and eat... All of you will be focused into bliss/abandon of body/mind but not abandon of life energy, that you abandon close to death. There's so much to explain and talk about Awakening and how to get there, I can only gove you little advice, I don't have the time/will for more. 

So why do I do this when I can be at my best by myself? Because once you have everything only then can you be truly selfless. I do what is needed for the world. Which is my survival and the work towards every being being truly ecstatic. Once everyone is completely happy then my work is done in this world. Or once I decide to leave my body and become enlightened. 

Just try all the time to improve, however you can. Videos can help. Your entire experience of the world is within you as you know. So you are always alone, and how/who you are shouldn't be limited to a measly though or memory of experience. How you improve or upgrade yourself is all from within. So don't do it from the outside thinking external changes will fix all your problems and your experience of life. Though that will also be needed, just don't overvalue it or if you decide to do that. Then always learn when you figure out it doesn't work. That's my number one advice, always try to change/improve in some way and get a feel for what works and what doesn't work for you to become your possibility as a life. Then when ego is strong in one direction you will realise it isn't the right way to live and change, then when that doesn't work change again, and again, and again. For this you need to be life sensitive, have a good feel for your experiences of life and how you are like always right now in the moment. 

Limiting yourself from your true potential is needed sometimes. This is why survival will become a big problem for newly awakened people. For example going to school you can't be too happy otherwise they will kick you out of the classroom, but you need the class to et a job and earn enough for survival. Therefore you need to limit yourself but live as happily as you can within that system. 

Also don't take life to seriously or rather dont take your mind to seriously. You can't trust your mind because its very biased. Same for bodily needs, such as sex. Not the body nor the mind will in the end be the answer to the most pleasant ways of living. 

Sorry I wrote too much and so messy. Hope I didn't confuse or put some delusional ideas intp your heads. Learn about chakras, etheric body, sadhana, watch ego stages from actualized, watch sadhguru and do your best??

All the people in the world doesn't know what they fear from.
*BOOM*
If you ask a man? what do you fear from? 
He will say for example I fear to be poor (Can replace with any answer)
OK, but why do you fear that ? 
Ehh, because I will suffer and be alone and probably be sick aswell blablablabala
Ok, but why do you fear that ? and on and on. until there is no bottom line.
We can see its all Unconcious resistance to reality, let go , stop avoiding stuff , question your beliefs! ask who said this is true? why this is bad? does "bad" even exist?
Once you become conscious you embrace reality on all of its layers and set yourself free from fear.

Edited by UnconsciousBastard