SamC

High quality products and resources for dating and female attraction - suggestions?

8 posts in this topic

Hey, what's up everyone! I was wondering if any of you guys have some recommendations for some high quality online recorses for daiting, sexuality and female attraction that you have used and or can reccomend. ( including high quality YouTube channels about daiting/ sexuality, courses, workshops ect) 

I already have Leo's book list and I will start to read the books about relationships, really soon. That said, I also want to find more high quality material that can supplement the books that I am going to read. I want to tackle this via a holistic approach - and really master daiting and female attraction once it for all. I would love your suggestions and thoughts on this -thanks for your help!

P.s If you know some great books, reccomend them aswell. Give me all you got ((;  @Leo Gura

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@SamC In dating, courses are better than books. 

RSD (Real Social Dynamics) as various users reported, is one of the best groups of coaches in the dating scene.

There are several RSD coaches: Todd (IMO one of the best because is analytical and shows you every step with detail and a high quality reasoning), Max, Owen/Tyler, Madison, Julien, Jeff, and I think there are others.

Some of them have a lot of useful youtube videos. Leo recommends Owen/Tyler older videos (they're not on youtube anymore, so search them on google).

On youtube you can also find these channels:

• The Natural Lifestyles
  • Travel Bum Productions
  • Sasha Daygame
  • Austen Summers

Other sources:

• Eben Pagan/David DeAngelo
  • Mystery Method
  • Mark Manson

In the Dating, Relationships, Sexuality section of the forum a lot of useful advice has been given. Enough to satisfy all your questions, I suppose. If you want Leo's advice, you could use the Advanced Search and search for Leo's answers (Search By Author option).

Edited by Superfluo

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

On 2020-10-03 at 0:46 AM, Superfluo said:

@SamC In dating, courses are better than books. 

RSD (Real Social Dynamics) as various users reported, is one of the best groups of coaches in the dating scene.

There are several RSD coaches: Todd (IMO one of the best because is analytical and shows you every step with detail and a high quality reasoning), Max, Owen/Tyler, Madison, Julien, Jeff, and I think there are others.

Some of them have a lot of useful youtube videos. Leo recommends Owen/Tyler older videos (they're not on youtube anymore, so search them on google).

On youtube you can also find these channels:

• The Natural Lifestyles
  • Travel Bum Productions
  • Sasha Daygame
  • Austen Summers

Other sources:

• Eben Pagan/David DeAngelo
  • Mystery Method
  • Mark Manson

In the Dating, Relationships, Sexuality section of the forum a lot of useful advice has been given. Enough to satisfy all your questions, I suppose. If you want Leo's advice, you could use the Advanced Search and search for Leo's answers (Search By Author option).

Wow, thanks for this man! You're awesome!?? 

@SamC Models by Mark Manson- The first 3 chapters are absolute masterpieces, especially the first one

Coach Coray Wayne- Most healthy manifestation of red pill knowledge, 

School of Attraction- Stage Green dating coach 

Dan Bacon- Most similar to Leo when it comes to talking and attraction women

The Single Guy- Relatable af guy and also seems simple and cool.

33 secrets, Alpha male secrets- His philosophy is very pro male and heavy red pilled but he has a few videos where he talks about to stop being a victim and to focus on yourself etc and those are very good in my opinion.

@Karmadhi

Awsome - thanks for the tips bro, I appreciate it!?

Honestly old RSD material was a goldmine no other PUA material goes in-depth in terms of attracting high quality women then them. Tyler and Julian were the best instructors. Their Yt vids got taken down and there doing a mass scrubbing of all their old content but if you look up "RSD Tyler Megalink" on reddit or google you should find hours worth of life changing content

17 hours ago, Bando said:

Honestly old RSD material was a goldmine no other PUA material goes in-depth in terms of attracting high quality women then them. Tyler and Julian were the best instructors. Their Yt vids got taken down and there doing a mass scrubbing of all their old content but if you look up "RSD Tyler Megalink" on reddit or google you should find hours worth of life changing content

??