Strangeloop

Got rejected by text

26 posts in this topic

everythings pretty much been said here, but texting is a big trap or a useful tool.

On 28/09/2020 at 8:05 AM, Strangeloop said:

She was stubborn and said no again.

I think that you were the one who was stubborn for insisting. 

On 28/09/2020 at 8:05 AM, Strangeloop said:

I was lost at that moment and was not really conscious of what I was writing. I tried everything.

In other words, you went into desperate mode, lol. 

I think it's okay to text as long as it is something reciprocal. If the person seems uninterested, then it's no use trying to force it. 

one day this will all be memories

Texting someone who does not reciprocate its very painful and really can hurt your self worth.

This is coming from a guy who has chansed a girl who i really liked for 3 monts. Her texting was short and cold, she flirted with me here and there when we were out hanging out so she keeped me hooked and i thought that i still have a  chance for somethings. I keeped texting she keeped acting like a bitch.

I end up depressed and with zero self confidance and i decided enough is enough i will cut contact with that girl and i stop texting her.

I didnt text her for one month and yesterday she texted me where have you gone? what a bitch, she want to play me again but that aint gonna happened..

48 minutes ago, evgn said:

Texting someone who does not reciprocate its very painful and really can hurt your self worth.

This is coming from a guy who has chansed a girl who i really liked for 3 monts. Her texting was short and cold, she flirted with me here and there when we were out hanging out so she keeped me hooked and i thought that i still have a  chance for somethings. I keeped texting she keeped acting like a bitch.

I end up depressed and with zero self confidance and i decided enough is enough i will cut contact with that girl and i stop texting her.

I didnt text her for one month and yesterday she texted me where have you gone? what a bitch, she want to play me again but that aint gonna happened..

Bro you are not your texts. The thing she is rejecting is pixels on a screen. That's not you, so no need to feel attached to it to the point of depression. 

I have had a similar situation to yours, like the girl even said I look like her future husband on the phone and I dont give a fucjk that she rejected my texts and started to act cold and not replying. Thats not me lel

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

26 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Bro you are not your texts. The thing she is rejecting is pixels on a screen. That's not you, so no need to feel attached to it to the point of depression. 

I have had a similar situation to yours, like the girl even said I look like her future husband on the phone and I dont give a fucjk that she rejected my texts and started to act cold and not replying. Thats not me lel

Yeah sure..

Actually when some of my friend is rejecting my text, even my brother i dont care because i dont take it personally.