latch

Synchronicities

7 posts in this topic

I experience a plethora, such as:

• seeing certain numbers - I have hundreds if pictures of 258(and its variants) things and see 11:11 and the time of my birth most days accidentally as well as repeating numbers excessively
  • things coming in threes - like Capgras Syndrome; I had never heard of it in my life then one day reading a book, dude mentions it, next day a YT video mentions it, next it's in a show I'm watching. This usually happens with the sources being complete separate and some times the timing is of coming across the thing is crucial that I was looking at it then or an some outlier that normally would not be in my life
  • things I want manifesting - can't recall another example right now besides expecting to get an air conditioner for my garage and finding one a few days later but usually things I get are elegant solutions to to problems I have because I'm a maker and fixer.
  • Knowing what is going to happen in a show or movie or life situation before it does
  • Feeling like I'm remember what I'm doing, not doing it. E.G. "oh here's the time where I was doing blah blah.." Plus regular deja vu but also a cranked up version. 
  • Other stuff I'll keep to myself for reasons

Sometimes it feels like YT videos, TV shows, movies, radio, or books seem to be talking directly to me to as what they're saying is so personally apropos to the character I play here it would feel foolish to dismiss them as coincidence.

Do you have have synchronicities of any kind? What do you think about them and how do they make you feel? 

Edited by latch

My recent one was seeing 1985 everywhere. It feels like the universe is talking to me and showing me how interconnected I am with it.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

This is very common as you advance on the path.

Enjoy the univere's winks :)

Edited by Fran11

After I did Holotropic breathwork, the facilitator told me that I might start to notice synchronicities.   Since then it has happened a few times.   It’s like I manifest a goal in my mind and then it feels like the universe is working with me making it effortless.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

A door is heard opening as an opportunity is spoken of, the timing of birds as they chirp, the timing as cars change lanes to the left or right in tandem with the flow of thoughts, seeing a yellow merging sign as a thought is finished, whenever I come to a cross roads in my thoughts and my cat begins to meow, the double entendres and metaphors as people speak...

@Mindflow

On 9/27/2020 at 11:46 PM, Mindflow said:

A door is heard opening as an opportunity is spoken of, the timing of birds as they chirp, the timing as cars change lanes to the left or right in tandem with the flow of thoughts, seeing a yellow merging sign as a thought is finished, whenever I come to a cross roads in my thoughts and my cat begins to meow, the double entendres and metaphors as people speak...

This is interesting- Do you use it to guide you?