Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
B222

What’s the point?

6 posts in this topic

I realised surrender is better than force. I gotta let go to what is with love and acceptance. 

I felt confused about existence and experienced lengthy periods of deep paranoia and anxiety. I even thought a forum heavily involved with enlightenment work was out to get me?

I had to question myself deeper and really inquire about my reactions and beliefs. Then with no force it came to me. It’s working for me not against me and we’re all in it together. 

I won’t pretend I’m fully healed but I’m on my way, only to realise there is nowhere to go. Why does the mind love to strive for places other than what’s here? 

I’ve not idea how I got here, but worrying or becoming frustrated doesn’t solve shit. 

Is there really anything to be solved? Why does it always feel like it? 

We have to appreciate everything while it’s here. 

Reality is peculiar and unstable. Brutal shit goes down in the name of love, but we are powerless to greater force?

All we can do is use the tools we’ve got to try make life good for us and those around.

What is life? 

Deep feeling for family and friends triggers mad survival instincts and sense of being in the world. I don’t know where that comes from but it feels real and raw. 

You might tell me nothing is real but if I feel it, that’s real to me. How can it be any other way? 

Don’t know the point of this, but some fascinating shit going down. 

Peace.

Generally I think you are very close to a great realization, but still trying to let go by force. A force that is illusiory :)

"Why does the mind love to strive for places other than what’s here?" I think you are mistaking love for fear. You don't want to be anywhere else, but if you are anxious you think there is a problem, so you want to escape from it. Hence the sense that you want to get away.

"Is there really anything to be solved? Why does it always feel like it?"  We tend to get stuck in problem solving mode, that's what anxiety is. But where does it lead when really there is no problem? To an endless loop, and you'll go crazy trying to solve the problem, that isn't there. Your problem is self-maintained, do you see that? Your belief, your fear.

"What is life?" Life is a spontaneous pehonema. It doesn't need anything to go on, it's just happening by itself. The ego has the sense that it has some control over it, but really it can only interfere, but that happens by itself as well. Seems you already have an idea of powerlessness, that's what it means. What you call you now has no control over anything. I can't express how reliefed I got when I understood this. You won't get entangled with your anxieties once you understand that they are just happening and you can't do anything about it. You really can't. Control is just a feeling. You are anxious because you are seeing this, that the more you are trying to control something the more you realize you can't :)

All I can do is suggest Allan Watts to you. I think for people like me and you who understand the basic ideas of these spiritual topics, Watts is one if not the most valuable people to study. He puts these very hard topics in forms everyone can understand.

15 hours ago, B222 said:

Is there really anything to be solved? Why does it always feel like it?

No.

Because of a deep conviction that there is something wrong. You're trying to push "normal" life away and replace it with a higher more spiritual/metaphysical life. The mystery is not found, the mystery is living. What all seekers are actually doing is living in a dream, they are trying to escape the inevitability of lifes fruition. It is easier to look the other way towards the stars than to face the realness of what is with all of it's many different aspects, games and rules.

16 hours ago, B222 said:

Then with no force it came to me. It’s working for me not against me and we’re all in it together. I won’t pretend I’m fully healed but I’m on my way, only to realise there is nowhere to go. Why does the mind love to strive for places other than what’s here? 

That is a great realization. Here = “where to go”. That’s why there’s no where to go, you’re already here. We’re creating this / here, as we go. What if for there to be Disneyland you have to be it? And in being it, you forget who you are (cause you’re being Disneyland)? Then what if you remembered? You’d pretty much enjoy Disneyland, help other patrons to, and do what you can to make Disneyland better. It’ll never be done, because you’re infinity, but forgot your infinitude. You’re unconditional, but forgot in appearing as conditions, which are an appearance.

16 hours ago, B222 said:

Why does it always feel like it? 

Why do you think that way (which doesn’t even feel good to you)? Listen to the frustration, here the message in regard to your thinking, and then the frustration disappears. 

16 hours ago, B222 said:

we are powerless to greater force

If there is a we and love, you are powerless. If there is not, you are the greater force. If you do listen to feeling, it walks you directly home to the love giving the messages. 

16 hours ago, B222 said:

What is life? 

The ‘greater force’.

16 hours ago, B222 said:

Deep feeling for family and friends triggers mad survival instincts and sense of being in the world. I don’t know where that comes from but it feels real and raw. 

It’s ‘the greater force’, the ‘underlying bond’ - the fabric of reality. 

16 hours ago, B222 said:

You might tell me nothing is real but if I feel it, that’s real to me. How can it be any other way? 

Exactly!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 9/26/2020 at 6:23 PM, B222 said:

Why does the mind love to strive for places other than what’s here? 

Because it knows satisfaction with "what's here" will put it out of a job.

"Its dictates, then, can be summed up simply as: "Seek and do not find."

-- A Course in Miracles ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi