wolf

Do certain psychedelics answer certain questions best?

7 posts in this topic

Do certain psychedelics answer certain questions better than the other? I.e. if I wanted to know about aliens, would a certain drug be best in showing me? If I wanted to contact spirits and whatnot, could I even get that experience on psychedelics?  Or, if you take 5-meo-dmt, is it just so powerful that these questions shatter and become irrelevant when you experience the Absolute?

(Excuse the naivety as I have not tried psychedelics yet, let alone 5-meo, but I should be getting some shrooms in the near future to acquaint myself.)

I have had 51 psychedelic trips.  Shrooms, LSD, DMT and Mescaline.  I have no idea how to get my hands on 5-meo.  Would love to.

DMT is great for tapping into more supernatural things, having your kundalini and heart center awakening, and awakening your psychic abilities as it were.  DMT has really taught me that this world is not what I thought it was. In the middle of an acid trip where I did four tabs, I did DMT.  I was in the Grand Canyon and kept my eyes opened.  The Canyon became a painting and I saw God.  After that I came to the conclusion that I have seen real beauty.  That there is nothing else in my life that I can experience that is better than that.  I had in essence achieved my life’s purpose.

Shrooms is great if you have a problem and need to resolve it, or you just want to heal from something.  Kills your ego once it sets it and everything becomes so clear.  By far my favorite drug.

LSD is the most fun out of all three.  But it’s the only psychedelic that I have cried on.  There is something about it where you go on a trail of thought, it gets dark, you have this real cleansing cry, then light peers out.  I will also say that I feel “vibes” more on LSD.  I understand energy more.  Law of attraction made more sense to me after my trips.

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

Psychedelics are mis-represented on this forum; their utility is unquestionable but is not unlimited. IME, DMT confirms ideas about eyes and the theory of visual perception are way of the mark when it comes to "seeing", and 5 MeO DMT confirms that the self is an activity. This is at breakthrough and full release doses respectively. Anything more than that is unwarranted conceptualisation and presents significant risks of misleading.  

@Thestarguitarist14

Beautiful. I swear I was ‘there’ for a moment when I read that. Awesome. God’s beauty, psh, forgetaboutit. ?

@wolf

I tend to agree with what was said on both accounts, and have found meo to be more pure consciousness / love, and psilocybin to be very healing, loving in a wisdom / healing ‘of the person’ or ‘psyche’ sense, vs the ‘directness’ of meo. Mushrooms wise, making tea is better than eating them, and the vapor form can’t be beat. Godspeed, go slow, incrementally. Aliens wise, ime, it’s (no pun intended) a very grey matter. The only thing I feel I could clearly say is experiencing that is about the love. Gotta see past ‘abductions’ and intentions of that kind (no offense anyone) and get to some realizations that if there is a civilization or ‘beings’ that much more advanced that they are able to ‘get here’ and or make contact with us, they’re past the intellectual technologically driven era we seem to be in presently. If you consider how for a person there is the meeting of the needs of living, and beyond a certain income and or lifestyle one begins to see the bigger picture of helping, loving and healing this place is the calling of reality...that’s more the ‘mindset’ through which direct contact ‘ experience occurs. Another way to say that, is a superior intelligence = a deeper knowing of love, and thus would be less interested in cutting out a pancreas or installing microchips etc, than attentive to us not continuing to destroy this planet and killing each other, and the long term effects on the evolution of finite minds these ways incur & perpetuate.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, wolf said:

could I even get that experience on psychedelics?

You get whatever you want. 

Everyone is different. If I try mescaline, ayahuasca or lsd, they all end up being pretty much the same experience for me. No visuals, no aliens or hallucinations, just pure present moment. 

Edited by electroBeam

Yes, but it's not a simple clear-cut matter, and it varies from person to person.

It's not as easy as: I will pop this pill and it will show me aliens.

The only way you'll know is by trying lots of different ones and taking careful notes on their characteristics for you.

Or, if you take 5-meo-dmt, is it just so powerful that these questions shatter and become irrelevant when you experience the Absolute?

Yes

Full-on Infinite God-Consciousness will blow notions of aliens and shit like that out of the water. None of that is important once you realize you are God. God is King. Don't settle for less than God. If an alien shows up, you tell him to take a hike and send in God. Don't be dealing with middlemen. Ask to speak to the supervisor ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura hahaha ask to speak to the supervisor. gold. How many years do you think it'll take until the god from Neale Donald Walsh would consider us an "advanced and enlightened society"?

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening