Rasheed

50 cent wrote a self help book

13 posts in this topic

https://www.amazon.com/Hustle-Harder-Smarter/dp/B07Z9JKFF2/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&qid=1600958010&refinements=p_27%3A50+Cent&s=books&sr=1-1

50 cent is a legend. He wrote a self help book. Have not read it yet. Will. Just post it, for anyone else who is not yet informed. 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

2 hours ago, datamonster said:

I hope he teaches how to get into the candy shop.

I think it’s about success. 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

On 24/9/2020 at 6:52 PM, Rasheed said:

I think it’s about success. 

YEAH evrerybody should seek this kind of success. 

LOL! 

Other than that this is a low conscious post. 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

Gotta be the cringiest cover I've seen in a while. This is a sort of Wolf of Wallstreet type of book

"get rich bro" "never back down bro" get rich or die trying and how to get all the pussy you want

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I don’t understand, what you guys mean.

16 hours ago, Fadl said:

YEAH evrerybody should seek this kind of success. 

It’s all relative. There are no shoulda. 

15 hours ago, Thewritersunion said:

LOL! 

Other than that this is a low conscious post. 

I disagree. 50 cent is a legend, and 50 cent has inspired hundreds of millions of people. 

4 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Gotta be the cringiest cover I've seen in a while. This is a sort of Wolf of Wallstreet type of book

"get rich bro" "never back down bro" get rich or die trying and how to get all the pussy you want

I don’t understand, why you think it’s cringe. This is a self help book written by 50 cent. 50 cent is very inspiring individual. His mindset of “Get Rich or Die Trying”, is also very inspiring because of his life story, and early life situation. As a result of his mindset, 50 is who he is today. 50 cent become success and inspired people and community, when 99.9999% would never made it like him, if they were in his situation. 
————

It’s very funny to me, way you guys respect “spiritual” people and disrespect “successful” people. While 50 cent inspired more people, and changed their lives for the better, than 99.999% of those spiritual people, who you call conscious, and anyone who did not like this post, I have this to say: 

:D:D:D:D 

Edited by Rasheed

Yes, I've noticed that some members of this forum for some reason despise masculine, financially successful men, Eliot Hulse is on of them.

Fifty is a great 'from rags to riches' example, he made it. Yes he's gangsta rap is red as fuck but I'm sure he is influencing people from the same levels of development to achieve something more out of their lives / change views / beliefs etc.

He might be just like Leo for a different audience.

1 hour ago, meow_meow said:

Yes, I've noticed that some members of this forum for some reason despise masculine, financially successful men, Eliot Hulse is on of them.

Fifty is a great 'from rags to riches' example, he made it. Yes he's gangsta rap is red as fuck but I'm sure he is influencing people from the same levels of development to achieve something more out of their lives / change views / beliefs etc.

He might be just like Leo for a different audience.

I agree. In my opinion, 50 cent can be an inspiration for anyone. Of course for people in his community but I think, for anyone really. 50th law proves that. 

On 9/26/2020 at 2:56 PM, Michael569 said:

If you judge books by their cover..
You're in trouble.

I don’t see anything wrong with the cover to be honest. 

I read the book he did with Robert Greene a while back, 50th law, I dont remember it too well, but it was quite an easy read and there was the odd orange nugget in there. 

I think 50 cents story is pretty amazing, not many would even survive his upbringing let alone achieve the success he has, in fact 50 should've died prob a few times. To be that strong mentally without much family backing and then to be so emersed in red street life and then move to the top levels of corporate life is an incredible story and there are definitely lessons to be learnt from it. 

For now he's pretty hardcore orange so if you don't want that content it's probably not for you, I won't be running out to buy his book personally but he definitely deserves respect 

22 minutes ago, Consept said:

I read the book he did with Robert Greene a while back, 50th law, I dont remember it too well, but it was quite an easy read and there was the odd orange nugget in there. 

I think 50 cents story is pretty amazing, not many would even survive his upbringing let alone achieve the success he has, in fact 50 should've died prob a few times. To be that strong mentally without much family backing and then to be so emersed in red street life and then move to the top levels of corporate life is an incredible story and there are definitely lessons to be learnt from it. 

For now he's pretty hardcore orange so if you don't want that content it's probably not for you, I won't be running out to buy his book personally but he definitely deserves respect 

50 cent is a visionary and very creative. Fearless, as well.