Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mafortu

What is your personal theory on how life started on earth?

7 posts in this topic

I really wish I could rewind time and witness how life really started on earth. It lays a heavy burden on me, the fear of dying without these answers.

Did organic life come from a meteor? Or did earth just happen to manifest itself with the right ingredients? Did aliens plant the seed of life here?

You imagined it just now ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Mafortu said:

It lays a heavy burden on me, the fear of dying without these answers.

The mind is constantly looking for answers, but no answer will ever satisfy the mind as every answer you get just creates more questions.

Let's say you found out that it WAS in fact a meteor all along! Great now you can die in peace! But... where exactly did it come from? And why were there living cells on that meteor to begin with? Did something put them there? Did it break off from another planet? Or did life just randomly form on that meteor? What are the chances that that meteor landed on a planet with the perfect conditions for life to form? Are there more meteors like this?

Even if that was the answer to your question, you would just continue having fear of dying without finding out the answers.

The moral is: It's okay to have questions, asking such questions can be a lot of fun! I too wonder about these kinds of things a lot, but I just do it for fun and don't mind never finding out.

Just enjoy getting to use your imagination! We know so much about the world these days that it has lost a lot of it's mystery. Enjoy not knowing things as it makes life much more mysterious!

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

this is a fun movie exploring the connections of histories, mythology, religions and natural events

It didn’t, it’s only imagined. It occurred due to God’s son (or whatever you want to call the source, none of our names will ever suffice) had a mad thought “what if I was separate”. That created the ego and the imagined dream that we were separate and the “Big Bang” into the illusion of the dream. We will wake up when we fully realise it never happened and we were never separate, always one and whole.

Edited by GoingHome
Correcting autocorrect