Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Everlasting Goodness

She spoke about the virus 2 years ago

28 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, DrewNows said:

@zeroISinfinity mines healing light of love and light ??

Beware of the forces within ;) 22BB587E-85D5-446C-AD04-881BD452BD5D.png

I see it slightly differently because (ALL Is One) and so its not that forces are against you, its that your greater or grander Self sends you a test every time you make a sudden shift in consciousness to see if you get 'triggered' or respond intelligently, to see if you are worthy to embody your new state of consciousness. And so if you get triggered you fail and have to repeat the cycle. I experienced this with Cannabis in my earlier years.

Ultimately, we hold ourselves back from enlightenment because we do not truly believe we are worthy.

Ramana Maharshi said it best: Remember, there are no others.

Edited by Quantum Toad

24 minutes ago, Quantum Toad said:

I see it slightly differently because (ALL Is One) and so its not that forces are against you, its that your greater or grander Self sends you a test every time you make a sudden shift in consciousness to see if you get 'triggered' or respond intelligently, to see if you are worthy to embody your new state of consciousness. And so if you get triggered you fail and have to repeat the cycle. I experienced this with Cannabis in my earlier years.

Ultimately, we hold ourselves back from enlightenment because we do not truly believe we are worthy.

Ramana Maharshi said it best: Remember, there are no others.

Yes that’s definitely a more comprehensive view/explanation, I like that. The outer is a reflection of the inner 

Recently I’ve noticed how fear is disguised unreconciled desire, the energy can be redefined to aid in expanding those old aspects/patterns or comfort zones and avoiding the resistant/negative thought cycles 

@DrewNows Accurate description of that picture. Beware of the forces within. Kinda looks exactly when my dog is in heat minus clothing and scepter. 

She is fine now. It passed. 

Relevant. 

She was having love virus. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

wow her ego is very advanced.

It tells amazing stories :)

I almost got caught up in them too

Edited by blankisomeone

On 19/09/2020 at 3:25 PM, EmptyVase said:

And whenever I move my awareness towards my hands, there's this tingling feeling right in the middle of my palm.

bro there's this "tingling feeling" everywhere on my body that I move my awareness to

On 22/09/2020 at 2:53 PM, DrewNows said:

@Nahm?

0D5F6E99-1F63-4A4D-8AC6-1F2BC345CE09.png

I'm the Palm Healer of the Universe yayy

Edited by blankisomeone

8 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

wow her ego is very advanced.

It tells amazing stories :)

I almost got caught up in them too

Ain't no stories. It's the Truth. 

Well I want to get caught up by her. 

(said prepare for battle xD

9 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

bro there's this "tingling feeling" everywhere on my body that I move my awareness to

:D

Of course. Your whole body is energetic.

With some degree of energetic sensitivity though, you can locate certain energy centers or you might recognize blockages which could, for example, numb those tingling feelings (although that's a duality, which, according to theory, must ultimately collapse - all energy is indifferent).