evgn

I want to have sex with a girl really really bad

32 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, evgn said:

UPDATE:

We hang out, she took me home with her car and i didnt go for a kiss because i was afraid of rejection.

Now i hate myself why i didnt try what would i lose. I am so fucking idiot guys...

hahahahaa that's fine, dude

you will make a LOT of cringy mistakes in this journey, just put yourself out there and take risks

1 hour ago, neutralempty said:

@evgn If you're unsure you can always ask if she wants to be kissed.

Nahh, dude, just search on YouTube:

youtube.com/results?search_query=when+to+kiss+a+girl

Here is my two cents:

1. As you are talking to her, try to touch her in a light and not awkward way. Start with high fives, they are easy and fun. If she tries to grab your hands, it is ON. If she doesn't, keep talking and making light touches.

2. Hug her, doesn't matter much why you are doing it, just make it fun and like a reward for her. Maybe she says she does meditation, you say something like: heeey, awesome! And go for the hug. Again, if she hugs you back, she is ON. If she tries to escape, you back the fuck away, pretend nothing happened and keep the interaction, try again later.

3. Much of it is in the eyes, the way she looks at you. If she has a look of admiration, like she is hypnotized by you, it is ON. If she looks at your eyes and at your lips, it is ON. If she is biting her lips, it's ON.

4. Don't go for the kiss suddenly, out of nowhere. Do it while you two are talking, divorce your speech from your actions and get closer to her with a smirk while talking whatever, keep looking her in the eyes and come closer to her mouth. Here you can stop real close, keep talking and looking in her eyes, if she doesn't backs away, it is ON. 

5. Every time you come close to a girl and she backs away from you, STOP and take a step back. This is very important and they appreciate a guy that understands them. 

UPDATE:

OMG OMG OMG OMG 15 minutes after i wrote the last update the  girl texted me that she is bored.

I said come home to watch some series she said okay.

We spent one hour chatting and drinking wine, after this one hour and made a move and kissed her, she reacted very positevely and sit in me kissing.

After two minutes of kissing she said that its late and she has to go. I let her go.

I dont know why we didnt get to sex but i didnt wanted to stop her go.

Edited by evgn

17 minutes ago, evgn said:

I dont know why we didnt get to sex but i didnt wanted to stop her go.

Yeah, don't do that, it is a crime. 

On 17/09/2020 at 9:56 PM, JosephKnecht said:
2 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Yeah, don't do that, it is a crime. 

Yeah man i know i am not a creep, 

i just try to figure out why she disapiar i didnt do anything wrong or weird

Honestly, your best bet is to

1. Focus on your purpose. The more grounded you are in this, the stronger of a man you will be. You won't even be worried about women and ironically that makes them gravitate towards you. 
  2. Do inner work. Don't get mad at women... become a better man. Work on managing your emotions, develop skills, develop charisma, develop a masculine frame. 
  3. Talk to more women... There are 3.5 billion fish in the seas... no reason to stress over one. 
  4. Did I say purpose?

5 hours ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

@evgn Your best bet is to focus on yourself before you get hurt.

Yeah i have to agree here.

Guys what do you think should i text her today or wait a little bit?

Edited by evgn

I don't really get why we men always have to take the lead and make appointments. In my early days I always thought girls were not interested and acted that way. 

In Tate we trust

14 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

@StarStruck culture

I wasted literally so many opportunities because I thought girls were not interested in me. All I had to do is take the lead.

I blame feminism. I naively thought relationships should be 50% / 50% effort. It is just my experience but in the beginning I have to take all the action otherwise nothing is happening; verbally and physically.

In Tate we trust

3 hours ago, evgn said:

Yeah i have to agree here.

Guys what do you think should i text her today or wait a little bit?

Don’t text her at all and live freely.